Logo
  Thursday, September 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Portable GPS   
Portable GPS is gaining more widespread use among car drivers. They take their portable gps devices with them while on the road and even when they are walking around. I was trying to find one portable GPS device that will be good at everything. For instance, I want one for driving, hiking, fishing and etc... Which portable GPS device would do it all for me?

Post Response 
petzki2000
09/28/2008
09:49:19 AM
Garmin nuvi 880
This toy can fulfill your needs. It will help you get back to your starting point or any reference you may want. It is also voice activated so it will be easier to navigate. Just check it out dude!

admin
02/06/2009
05:08:47 PM
Garmin Nuvi 880
You can read more about Nuvi 880 on the site at: http://reviews.gpsfaq.com/about.aspx?detail=garminnuvi880

1  |
Related Forums   
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
GPS Reviews consumer reports 2010
What is GPS reviews consumer reports for 2010 look like. I don't have consumer reports magazine and wanted to find out ...
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
Nexusone Review
I am looking for nexusone review from third party site. It seems that there is a lot of Reviews but they are all ...
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
Spectec SDG-811 develops GPS
Just heared this news about Spectec and would like to know if any one knows more about this device. Does it compatible ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*