Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Portable GPS   
Portable GPS is gaining more widespread use among car drivers. They take their portable gps devices with them while on the road and even when they are walking around. I was trying to find one portable GPS device that will be good at everything. For instance, I want one for driving, hiking, fishing and etc... Which portable GPS device would do it all for me?

Post Response 
petzki2000
09/28/2008
09:49:19 AM
Garmin nuvi 880
This toy can fulfill your needs. It will help you get back to your starting point or any reference you may want. It is also voice activated so it will be easier to navigate. Just check it out dude!

admin
02/06/2009
05:08:47 PM
Garmin Nuvi 880
You can read more about Nuvi 880 on the site at: http://reviews.gpsfaq.com/about.aspx?detail=garminnuvi880

1  |
Related Forums   
The nuvi 500 series
I heared that Garmin started a crossover version for its line of GPS devices called nuvi 500. I understand what ...
Ford GPS Update
I have Ford Mustang with GPS built in and need to update magps on this GPS with the most recent maps for 2010. Where ...
GPS for blind
GPS devices developed by Sendero helps blind people in walking. It provides precise directions to blind.
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
How is TomTom XL330S?
I just read that TomTom is out with the new GPS device called XL330S. I have TomTom one and really happy with it. What ...
HP iPaq 310 Review
I am planning to try out HP iPaq 310 Travel Companion GPS PDA. It looks like HP is aiming at the new market niche. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*