Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Blackberry 7100 problems   
I bought a 7100 three months back, it was working fine until now, the battery was full charged and i used it around 2 hrs before it died and discharge when unplugged, I don't know what is the problems.Can someone put little light in my little room.

Post Response 
kinkijo
04/22/2008
02:40:24 AM

I think the battery is faulty or the device is having some problem, i would suggest you to take the help of tech support, so you can come out of this.

ami123
04/23/2008
02:58:51 AM

thanks for the reply. i tried to contact support but there was no response, i tried calling them but there was no answer.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XXL530S Forum
The TomTom XXL530S was designed to provide widescreen to drivers with loaded functionality sich as IQ route and Voice ...
How is TomTom XL330S?
I just read that TomTom is out with the new GPS device called XL330S. I have TomTom one and really happy with it. What ...
TomtomGO 720
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI ...
Blackberry 8310 is GPS capable
Only in Germany RIM launched Blackberry 8310 with GPS features. 8310 is capable device on its own but with additional ...
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
Review/ feedback on Meitrack devices
Has anyone used GPS trackers from Meitrack (aka Shenzhen Meiligao)? I'm evaluating GPS tracker manufacturers to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*