Logo
  Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Blackberry 7100 problems   
I bought a 7100 three months back, it was working fine until now, the battery was full charged and i used it around 2 hrs before it died and discharge when unplugged, I don't know what is the problems.Can someone put little light in my little room.

Post Response 
kinkijo
04/22/2008
02:40:24 AM

I think the battery is faulty or the device is having some problem, i would suggest you to take the help of tech support, so you can come out of this.

ami123
04/23/2008
02:58:51 AM

thanks for the reply. i tried to contact support but there was no response, i tried calling them but there was no answer.

1  |
Related Forums   
mini GPS tracker watch
It' Tracy from China Shenzhen Xexun Technology Co., Ltd.. We specialize in the GPS tracker for several years, with ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Music for my Nuvi 750
Just bought the Nuv 750, trying to find how to load music on it.. i tried copying sum music on my SD card but it doesnt ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
Watches with GPS
Watches with GPS technology are a recent development in the world of electronics. They are developed by a variety of ...
TomTom XXL540S Review, Map Update
I just bought TomTom XXL540S GPS for my kid and wanted to find out where I can purchase maps for TomTom XXL540S. It is ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*