Logo
  Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Low Cost Gps Software for Palm OS   
i have a Palm TX and world like to use it as a portable Gps. I will be purchasing a Navigator soon i don't want to spend too much on the Palm OS... can some 1 help me out here.... thank you..

Post Response 
rookie09
04/22/2008
02:47:36 AM

Why don't you try the TomTOM i am sure they will have something 4 your Palm OS...

praldu
04/22/2008
02:50:15 AM

Naa... Tom Tom seems to have some issues.... there must be something else out there..

rookie09
04/22/2008
02:52:25 AM

Sorry mate coz of the primitive nature of the Palm OS there doesn't seem to be much GPS software available 4 it... Emtac and TomTom are the only ones available... TomTom6 is compatible with TX can try it out....

praldu
04/22/2008
02:53:38 AM

Another option is you could try eBay they have bundled packages of the TT6 for different Palms... you get a receiver, car cradle and software for reasonable rates....

ami123
04/22/2008
02:56:16 AM

thanks...... i think i should look at eBay if i find something of my interest then fine otherwise i have to try Tom tom......

1  |
Related Forums   
Big Screen GPS
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
TomTom vs Garmin
I am trying to figure out what device to buy tomtom vs garmin and it seems to me that each company has top of the line ...
Threats to GPS
Can anyone tamper with the GPS system? I just want to know how accurate this whole thing is. We assume that it is but ...
Temperature
How do I hook up my gps tracker to monitor the temperature of the car's coolant system
Garmin Voices
We would like to find out if Garmin has something comparable to TomTom Voices. It seems to be a new trend in GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*