Logo
  Friday, January 22, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Magellan 1200 vs. 3100   
Hi, i just wanted to know which among the two is better, the price for both is same but i need one which would have best mapping and directions. Any recommendations......

Post Response 
gadgetpit
04/23/2008
06:18:41 AM

I think there is no need to go for 3100, buy 1200 instead. It has greater map coverage, more POIs, and a smaller size despite the same screen size.

pryes
04/23/2008
06:19:15 AM

I recently bought both 1200 and 3100. Both the unit seems to be working same. There is no much difference between two.

ami123
04/23/2008
06:19:53 AM

I have roadmate 1200 and it takes a long time to reroute, more than other units.
Inspite the unit is accurate and good.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 255wt featuring free life time traffic
I just heared that Garmin Nuvi 255wt with free life time traffic went on sale in several stores. Does anybody know ...
Recommend a GPS device with this specification
Hi, l want a GPS device that can be used to take readings of longitude and latitude of specific points and also being ...
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
My Nuvi 350 failed
Anyone here encountered failed direction points from your GPS? I had a bad experience with my Nuvi 350 when I traveled ...
HP iPaq 310 Review
I am planning to try out HP iPaq 310 Travel Companion GPS PDA. It looks like HP is aiming at the new market niche. ...
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*