Logo
  Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Maestro 4050   
I have a Maestro 4050 and it freezes and needs resetting pretty often? Please let me know if this happens to your unit frequently.

Post Response 
dcom
04/24/2008
03:32:09 AM

I don't know about freezing but the one I tested seemed very sluggish moving from screen to screen, and so i exchanged it.

linkinp03
04/28/2008
04:01:27 AM

I had this unit for quiet along time and it was working pretty well, but suddenly it started giving problems, the screen was freezing when i entered addresses.

ishania
04/28/2008
04:04:51 AM

I think this devices are faulty, i have gone through most of the reviews it shows like most of them have the problem with this unit.

linkinp03
04/28/2008
04:07:49 AM

I am thinking of exchanging it with some good once, I think Garmin or TomTom have the good once, and their tech support is co-operative.

ishania
04/28/2008
04:09:28 AM

I think Garmin would be much better than TomTom. I would recommend Garmin..

1  |
Related Forums   
TT use on trains
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it ...
Please help.....
I recently got a Navigon 2100 and it worked well without any problem. I tried to upgrade the SD Reader card and lost ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
V7 NAV740
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.
iPad wifi
Can I use iPad WiFi to get GPS maps to work on my iPad?
GPS for Croatia
I am from Croatia and was interesting in buying a GPS unit which would cover the places in Croatia. Any ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*