Logo
  Saturday, October 5, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Not Seeing Please Help..........   
I have a tom tom one and there are several restaurants that i cannot find in it.Any suggestion how do I get them? I can't find schooners and other area.

Post Response 
pryes
04/24/2008
06:59:50 AM

POI databases don't have every single restaurant, store, gas station, amusement park, etc. For the ones not listed, have to add them to favorite.

ritzie67
04/24/2008
07:01:19 AM

Yes there is a method to add POIs directly to TT category. You should find those spots in some custom poi collections.

gadgetpit
04/24/2008
07:02:53 AM

If you actually want to add it to resturant categoyr them you would do it buy adding restaurants through MapShare.

1  |
Related Forums   
Map of Spain for Magellan Triton 500
I really need some help on this! I have Magellan Triton 500 in the Sates, and now I want to use it in Spain. The ...
Can somebody help !!!!!!
I have a TomTom device, and i have a problem with loading maps of UK and France. Is there any experts who would like to ...
Map of Italy for my TomTom One N14644 Syste
Please forgive me for not mentioning the map I am seeking of Italy s for my TomTom One N14644 System. Thank you ...
mio map v3.2 upgrade
i didn't receive an usb cable for computer downloads and upgrades. is there an other way of upgrading the disk without ...
Outdated Maps
I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 750, with intention that it would the best. But i was wrong, it does not include my own ...
Need Help for tomtom go 730
I need help on tomtom go 730, i have the map what i need and now i want to know how install it:/ can anyone help me plz ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*