Logo
  Thursday, November 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Gps for hard hearing people   
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?

Post Response 
linkinp03
04/26/2008
01:58:59 AM

I would like to suggest one from Garmin because they have much better sound quality than others and they provide a good service.The voice timely get perverted
at higher volumes. Hope this helps.

dcom
04/26/2008
02:01:17 AM

The TomTom GO 920T will give you all the things that you are looking for, it has FM transmitter, it is very accurate in obtaining traffic data and the sound quality is just superbub, you can adjust the volume as loud as you want and listen to the instructions clearly. I would highly recommend it........

ami123
04/26/2008
02:04:25 AM

Thanks for all your replies i think i should try one from TomTom as i feel it will be nice and loud.

1  |
Related Forums   
My Nuvi 200
I bought this unit online used on Amazon.com I paid with shipping $89.00 It never worked right. I could charge it and ...
QuickTrak Pro GPS
There's a latest QuickTrak Pro GPS available in the market today that is exceptionally unique from other GPS units. ...
Navigon 7200T
I recently bought GPS by Navigon, but hear now that new GPS device is entering the market. It is called Navigon 7200T ...
Problem my Garmin 200w
I have recently bought Garmin 200w. The problem with it is that it takes about 10-20 minutes to find the satellite ...
Sell GSH mobile phone jammer, cell phone jammer
As a mobile phone jammer manufacturer, we are the foremost innovator in the field of jammers. We are the first ...
Nuvi 750 problems
I have Nuvi 750 and it have problem with locking into the satellites with the 750. The satellite signal is not good. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*