Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Transferring maps to SD card   
I am having a problem while transferring maps from Cd to my SD card. When i start transferring them to my SD card the system automatically shut downs. How to
overcome with this problem?

Post Response 
durgcancon
04/26/2008
03:50:38 AM

Which operating system?

nok6680
04/26/2008
04:03:02 AM

I use Windows XP

Jalal Aljaff
03/31/2009
09:43:49 AM
US Map
Hi,

I live in Texas, Houston and I just bout the new DVD adn GPS for my camry 09 and I want to add the USA map to it please I want to know how mutch is it and I have mini 2GB SD card in it you can email me back on my email address
jalal.aljaff@yahoo.com
Thanks

1  |
Related Forums   
Why do we really need to own one?
GPS is becoming more popular nowadays, with its latest feature development, do you think that it is a necessity today ...
Garmin XT Nokia
OK, I have seen posts about Garmin XT Nokia. I am planning to bying one whcih is only $99 and I will let you know if it ...
What size SD card
I recently updated the NA maps to CN NA 2008 on my c530 . I'm wondering what size SD card is needed to install the ...
Garmin GPS50 - Memory Battery
I have a 20 year old Garmin GPS 50. When I switch it on I get a "MEM BATT" message. Garmin no longer support this ...
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
Suggestions for Rout planning on my PC
Can anyone tell me about which brand would provide me a better software for planning route on my personal computer ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*