Logo
  Saturday, July 21, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Transferring maps to SD card   
I am having a problem while transferring maps from Cd to my SD card. When i start transferring them to my SD card the system automatically shut downs. How to
overcome with this problem?

Post Response 
durgcancon
04/26/2008
03:50:38 AM

Which operating system?

nok6680
04/26/2008
04:03:02 AM

I use Windows XP

Jalal Aljaff
03/31/2009
09:43:49 AM
US Map
Hi,

I live in Texas, Houston and I just bout the new DVD adn GPS for my camry 09 and I want to add the USA map to it please I want to know how mutch is it and I have mini 2GB SD card in it you can email me back on my email address
jalal.aljaff@yahoo.com
Thanks

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Voices
We would like to find out if Garmin has something comparable to TomTom Voices. It seems to be a new trend in GPS ...
No gps receiver is detected
I get this error "No gps receiver is detected" on my windows based GPS device. What to do in order to fix this problem?
Efficient and best in budget GPS device
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would ...
Best Navigational Software
Hi friends, I am a new owner of Curve 8320, I want to buy some software to find my way around the roads of the United ...
GPS for my PC
I know that one can install a GPS software on the PCs and I really wanted it to be installed and connected to the GPs ...
Garmin nuLink
What is Garmin nuLink. I am about to buy Garmin GPS and one of the features advertised on-line is nuLink. I have little ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*