Logo
  Monday, November 11, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Transferring maps to SD card   
I am having a problem while transferring maps from Cd to my SD card. When i start transferring them to my SD card the system automatically shut downs. How to
overcome with this problem?

Post Response 
durgcancon
04/26/2008
03:50:38 AM

Which operating system?

nok6680
04/26/2008
04:03:02 AM

I use Windows XP

Jalal Aljaff
03/31/2009
09:43:49 AM
US Map
Hi,

I live in Texas, Houston and I just bout the new DVD adn GPS for my camry 09 and I want to add the USA map to it please I want to know how mutch is it and I have mini 2GB SD card in it you can email me back on my email address
jalal.aljaff@yahoo.com
Thanks

1  |
Related Forums   
Can't install Home 2.2
I downloaded Home 2.2 for TomTom One it gives problems while installaling files. The program successfully gets ...
mono disposable earphones
-Plug Diameter:3.5mm -Plug Type:direct-emnedded -Frequency Range:20-20000(HZ) -Impedance:32O *It can in ...
Drivers for Jensen NVX200
hi der i need drivers for my Jensen NVX200 GPS device to connect it to my laptop... need help...
disposable earphones
-Plug Diameter:3.5mm -Plug Type:direct-emnedded -Frequency Range:20-20000(HZ) -Impedance:32O *It can in ...
Power charging indicator
I was just wondering if there is any power charging indicator for my Maestro 4040 that will show me it is charging when ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*