Logo
  Thursday, January 28, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Need help to enter ID addresses on Tom Tom 510   
I have recently bought Tom Tom 510. I am new to this device. I just wanted know how to enter the ID addresses of people onto this device and also to modify or delete the addresses once entered.

Post Response 
roingin
03/24/2008
04:58:24 AM

On your Tom Tom device go to Menu -> Add Favorite -> Address -> then enter the address. After finding it, enter the name you want to save it as the desired name you want. To delete go to Menu -> Change Preferences -> Manage Favorites, select the one you want to delete and click delete.

darin sharpe
04/27/2008
11:34:54 AM
add. i con
add. will not let u add more it will not let u go to it

darin sharpe
04/27/2008
11:42:39 AM
need help
cant add addresses to my gps

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS for my PC
I know that one can install a GPS software on the PCs and I really wanted it to be installed and connected to the GPs ...
TomTom voices
TomTom is making voices of different celebrities on its TomTom GPS devices. You can now load your favorite actor voice ...
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
Need Suggestions??
Im planning on purchasing a GPS Reciever but im pretty confused between the Garmin GPSMAP 276C and the Nextar Q3. ...
Password Problem
I have a TomTom device and had set a password for it, till now it does not gave me any problem but now it wont let me ...
Italian Blind Union testing GPS
One of the useful applicatino resently coming to the market is GPS assitance devices for blind people. If you know more ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*