Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Need help to enter ID addresses on Tom Tom 510   
I have recently bought Tom Tom 510. I am new to this device. I just wanted know how to enter the ID addresses of people onto this device and also to modify or delete the addresses once entered.

Post Response 
roingin
03/24/2008
04:58:24 AM

On your Tom Tom device go to Menu -> Add Favorite -> Address -> then enter the address. After finding it, enter the name you want to save it as the desired name you want. To delete go to Menu -> Change Preferences -> Manage Favorites, select the one you want to delete and click delete.

darin sharpe
04/27/2008
11:34:54 AM
add. i con
add. will not let u add more it will not let u go to it

darin sharpe
04/27/2008
11:42:39 AM
need help
cant add addresses to my gps

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
Google error
Hi, I was searching for GPS related information on google.com but every time I click search I will get an error message ...
Power charging indicator
I was just wondering if there is any power charging indicator for my Maestro 4040 that will show me it is charging when ...
TomTom voices
TomTom is making voices of different celebrities on its TomTom GPS devices. You can now load your favorite actor voice ...
I am breaking the Law?
I am from Cali...just moved there from SC. Could some one tell me if I am breaking the law by using suction mounts on ...
mono disposable earphones
-Plug Diameter:3.5mm -Plug Type:direct-emnedded -Frequency Range:20-20000(HZ) -Impedance:32O *It can in ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*