Logo
  Friday, February 21, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Need help to enter ID addresses on Tom Tom 510   
I have recently bought Tom Tom 510. I am new to this device. I just wanted know how to enter the ID addresses of people onto this device and also to modify or delete the addresses once entered.

Post Response 
roingin
03/24/2008
04:58:24 AM

On your Tom Tom device go to Menu -> Add Favorite -> Address -> then enter the address. After finding it, enter the name you want to save it as the desired name you want. To delete go to Menu -> Change Preferences -> Manage Favorites, select the one you want to delete and click delete.

darin sharpe
04/27/2008
11:34:54 AM
add. i con
add. will not let u add more it will not let u go to it

darin sharpe
04/27/2008
11:42:39 AM
need help
cant add addresses to my gps

1  |
Related Forums   
Private social GPS software
Is there a program wherein you can just share it among your friends and broadcast your whereabouts and only them will ...
C520 routing problems
I recently bought the Mio C520, and i was happy with it, but soon it became a headache. The unit started freezing up ...
Surveys for GPS
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants ...
Software for cycling
I generally do cycling and so i wanted to use a good piece of software for cycling off roads. One can suggest the good ...
Low Cost Gps Software for Palm OS
i have a Palm TX and world like to use it as a portable Gps. I will be purchasing a Navigator soon i don't want to ...
Garmin provides support for Geocaching
Garmin helps Geocache hunters with easy upload functionality for Geocaching points. Garmin handheld devices such as the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*