Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS comparison   
What are the good sites for GPS comparison? Please let me know where I can compare Garmin and TomTom...

Post Response 
Merely
08/13/2008
01:07:55 AM
GPS Car DVD Player
7" Two Din DVD Player + Touch screen/Bluetooth/TV/iPod/GPS
only need $329.20 in Globeoffer.com
The unit further improves your driving experience with a multitude of advanced features. It keeps drivers better informed - and entertained - with detailed map information for wider area, intuitive touch panel operation and Bluetooth function, GUI with improved visibility, and CD or DVD playback. Additionally, TV function, auto select NTSC, PAL or SECAM, and it connect to your iPod, enjoy your music with your buddy. Moreover, in Globeoffer we supply with the unbeatable price: $329.20 for this multi-funtion device, No Hesitation! Order now!

Order now, we can supply the function of RDS for free!
What can RDS do for you?
Click the button, the system will search for the Traffic information state and desired program type within three seconds.

Important note about map: Due to our high volume of sales and states limit, this model we preloaded a testing map for you!

Features:
-Display Size:7inch 16:9 TFT high definition LCD,Touch-screen control with 3D User Interface easy to operate
-Slip down panel: Fully automatic motorized and angle (left, right, up and down) adjustable,Fold Down Detachable Front Panel. Auto memory the panel position
-Built-in functions: 3D GUI, DVD, Analog TV,FM/AM, 4x50w amplifier, Touch screen ,Bluetooth system, USB port,SD card reader, RDS, CDC function, GPS system,IPOD
-Touch Screen: It reduces visible buttons and increase friendliness of man-machine dialogue
-GPS : Built-in GPS, and you can touch monitor to operate GPS system
-TV system: Analog TV tuner build-in, auto select NTSC, PAL or SECAM
-Radio receiving: FM/AM with preset 30 stations. RDS available for European market
-USB port/SD card-reader:support MP4, DIVX, JPEG,MP3 and WMA playback
-IPOD: iPod ready
-CDC:Car reverse CCD camera input (switch automatically)
-Car backing display: It can connect the rearview camera
-Auto memory: All the set parameter and position can be memorized and restored automatically
-Language of OSD menu with DVD :Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
-Operation menu of language: Chinese, English
-Remote controller: Full function remote operation
-Video output/input : One video output, two video input (one video input for rear view camera )
-Compatible with DVD,DVD-R,DVD-RW,HDVD,DVCD,MP3,MP4,CD-R,CD-RW,VCD,DIVX, WMA,and so on

Specification:
-Pixel:480*3*234RGB
-Power Supply:DC-12V
-Maximal power : 4X50W maximum power output
-Working temperature:-20?--+80?

goga
08/15/2008
09:17:45 PM
Gps charts
Garmin has comparison charts.

1  |
Related Forums   
I-gaurd from U-tracking International
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It ...
Gps for blind
i have a friend, who is blind, i want to know if there is any gps based navigation system which could assist him to go ...
cell phone jammer
Your One Stop Solution for Cell phone jammer / mobile phone jammer / gps jammer / cell phone blocker
Magnetic Field
Is it possible for the GPS device to lose its settings. My Magellan GPS device is getting slowly but surely inaccurate. ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
Cobra NAV One 5000
Hi, does anyone knows or have used Cobra Nav One 5000.? Is it a good unit?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*