Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP   
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to communicate with my cell phone. The instructions say it must be a SIM compatible with either 2, 2.5, 2.75 G. My phone has a 3G. Can I purchase a 2G sim card? or is there another answer which someone may have come across previously why this may not be communicating. I would appreciate any help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Response 
Sara-jimi GPS tracker
07/02/2015
07:07:15 AM
about your question og GPS tracker
Dear,

Yeah,,maybe your GPS device don't support 3G , so you need buy a 2G SIM card.
Hope my answer is help to you.

This is Sara from Jimi, glad to know you are on the gps tracker market.

Some facts about us:
1.Created the world’s first GPS vehicle tracker with built-in antenna.
2.No.1 market share in China
3.Leading GPS Tracker Manufacturer with 14 years’ experience

Recommended model: JM01 Obvious advantages:
1. Wide voltage range, could fit most of vehicles: car, motorcycle, bus, truck even E-bike.
2. Waterproof + Anti-dust IP65
3. Internal antenna with high sensitivity
4. supports ACC detection + cut engine/petrol remotely.

Tracking Platform:
www.jimishare.com ; ID: jimi-test ; PW: 123456
APPs: pls find : “JIMI SHARE” in apple store; and “ JIMIShare_new” in google play.

Now our overseas market is quickly growth by supply best products and service to our cooperators.

Mobile: +86-13632992468
E: jimilab12@jimilab.com
Web: www.jimilab.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/jimielectronics
Add: No.1005, B3 building, Kexing Science Park, Keyuan North Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China, 518057.

1  |
Related Forums   
V7 NAV740
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.
Lowrance AirMap 600c
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are ...
List of HTC Smartphone GPS
I am looking into a list of HTC Smartphones with the GPS capability. I know that Google just released one called Nexus ...
GPS for Croatia
I am from Croatia and was interesting in buying a GPS unit which would cover the places in Croatia. Any ...
Is it really accurate?
Is this GPS system really accurate and reliable for its use and purpose?
TomTom GO 930T Forum
TomTom GO 930T is one of the newer members of the TomTom GPS devices designed to provide traffic details while on the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*