Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

HTC Touch Diamond with Garmin mobile XT   
I have a gmapsupp.img file and want to add it to mapsource so that I can then install it. But mapsource is not reading it. I guess I have to convert it in some way or other. I looked on the internet and there are a couple of programs but are or too complicated or do not work for me. Do you know how I can convert the .img file to my ppc. I tried adding the file directly to the folder Garmin in Internal Storage of mobile but there was already a file named the same, so i couldn't add it.

Please any ideas...

Post Response 
Mohamed
09/04/2008
04:54:23 PM

try to search for jetmouse crack and ..get the serial number for ur map...then open an empty file and put the serial in it....then name the file (gmapsupp.unl), make sure the wordpad file would have that extention
then put the gmapsup with the gmapsupp.unl file in the garmin folder....
that would let the program read the map with the file serial attached

jimmy3
09/28/2008
10:44:51 AM

Why don't you try sendmap. It's a nifty program for adding mapsources like your external SD.
There's also GPSMapEdit that you can find at: http://www.geopainting.com/en/
This will help you combine multiple maps.

cliston
09/03/2009
06:06:21 AM

1  |
Related Forums   
Finding the right GPS
I have always loved spending time outdoors, maybe trekking or simply camping out with some of my friends. I know GPS ...
BlackBerry Curve 8300 Forum covering GPS
We would like to see user feedback on how GPS is in the BlackBerry Curve 8300. How reliable it is and if it makes sense ...
GPS for Nokia n95
Another phone that I was looking is n95 but once more I am not sure if GPS exists for Nokia n95 and pre-installed on ...
gps tracker for your car
Hi everyone We are a specialized GPS tracker manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. With 8 year experiences about wireless ...
BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS
If you have any information about BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS capabilities please post your opinions and review. We don't ...
Most popular handheld GPS?
What's the most popular GPS handheld device nowadays? I'm planning to buy one, so I need some informations. Can you ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*