Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom Kit for iPhone   
Here is another example how companies are switching off from stand alone GPS device to smartphones in a forms of GPS Kits. TomTom started to sell one for iPhone at the begining of this year and this trend will continue.

Post Response 
TonyS
12/22/2009
12:20:19 PM
TomTom is on the right path
Car kit for iPhone is a very good idea. I am surprise other GPS companies are not doing the same.

1  |
Related Forums   
Auto/handheld combination
Is there GPS unit available which is auto/handled? I would like to purchase GPS for my sister who will be a college ...
Garmin Nuviphone vs Apple iPhone
I may wait untill Garmin shows up with the device that will be better than iPhone. Evebody knows iPhone is missing GPS ...
Windows Mobile GPS
I am looking for Windows Mobile phone with GPS enabled. I know that several Windows phones don't have GPS but I am sure ...
Smartphone GPS vs Navigator
I have HTC Smartphone and it has its own navigation that gets me where I want. It is google maps and everything. Do I ...
Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'
Hi All. I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s. Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the ...
Nokia n95 GPS
I am looking into purchasing my first smartphone with GPS capabilities and I am torn between several models. The one I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*