Logo
  Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom Kit for iPhone   
Here is another example how companies are switching off from stand alone GPS device to smartphones in a forms of GPS Kits. TomTom started to sell one for iPhone at the begining of this year and this trend will continue.

Post Response 
TonyS
12/22/2009
12:20:19 PM
TomTom is on the right path
Car kit for iPhone is a very good idea. I am surprise other GPS companies are not doing the same.

1  |
Related Forums   
Crack GPS Garmin
How can I crack my Garmin GPS device? I need to enable traffic and other features reserved for subscribers.
Nokia 5530 GPS
I was shopping around for a new phone and saw Nokia 5530 model. I couldn't find detailed specification of this phone ...
Using GPS for Everyday
I have been hearing a lot about this GPS or the Global Positioning System. Most of my neighbors and friends have been ...
360 with sony w580i phone?
I have 360 and i want to use it with my Sony 580i phone. Anyone have used 360 with a Sony w580i. If so did it work? and ...
gps tracker for your car
Hi everyone We are a specialized GPS tracker manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. With 8 year experiences about wireless ...
Future of HandHelds
In several years we'll see true revolution of HandHeld devices and GPS sensors will play one of the most important ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*