Logo
  Monday, November 19, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom Kit for iPhone   
Here is another example how companies are switching off from stand alone GPS device to smartphones in a forms of GPS Kits. TomTom started to sell one for iPhone at the begining of this year and this trend will continue.

Post Response 
TonyS
12/22/2009
12:20:19 PM
TomTom is on the right path
Car kit for iPhone is a very good idea. I am surprise other GPS companies are not doing the same.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvifone G60 Forum
Review and talk about capabilities of the Nuvifone G60 GPS phone or read about it on our Review site
Globalsat GH-625
Want to buy Globalsat GH-625 on lone but could find a single store that sells GH6250. Can someone point me to a right ...
Garmin nuvifone
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. ...
Quick Facts about Global Positioning System
What are the most important benefits of GPS or Global Positioning System? I know this question may sound a bit too easy ...
GPS for aircrafts
I read a story about a pilot of an aircraft encountered an undetermined weather problem in a mountainous terrain in ...
iPhone 3g GPS review
Sorry for double entries on the same subject but I just wanted to find out same info as in my prior posts ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*