Monday, March 19, 2018
 |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Download the POI of Hotels Kyriad   
Louvre Hotels made the POI of Campanile®, Première Classe ®, Kyriad ® and Kyriad Prestige ® hotels, available for free downloading.
The POI is available on the format Tom Tom ®, Garmin ®, Me ®, Medion ®, Google earth ( .kml ) ®, GPX ® and CSV ®.

[url=http://www.kyriad.fr/fr/pages/geolocalisation.aspx]Download the complete coordinates of every Louvre Hotels® Group hotels in Europe.[/url]

Post Response 
10:07:29 AM
URL you gave is confusing.
But I found the english version here for those might be interested:
BTW, how is Kyriad related to Louvre Hotels? I see on the links they are partners or is Kyriad under the umbrella of Louvre Hotels.

1  |
Related Forums   
MapSource - Importing Additional .gdb files
I have taken a number of waypoint data sets with my Garmin GPS 60 and was also given a number of data sets; both of ...
Paris GPS
I am going to Paris in the summer of 2010 and would like to bike around the city and need to load Paris GPS maps on my ...
Free Maps from Italy
Dear all, can someone help me to download maps from Italy to my Nuvi 200? Please e-mail me to ...
My Car GPS Maps update
I am looking to update GPS map in my car. I tried to talk to my deal about it but he doesn't know abut car GPS map ...
Garmin Torrent Maps
I am looking for a torrent track for get Garmin maps... please post it its location here...
Windows 7 GPS
I am trying to find out information about windows 7 GPS capabilities. Is there a native built-in GPS application that ...
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
Type Message:*