Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Keruve Handheld   
There’s plenty of people-tracking GPS devices out there to choose from, but if you’re in need of something a bit more specialized, you may want to consider this latest device from Keruve, which is apparently intended specifically for Alzheimer’s Patients.
more
http://navigadgets.blogspot.com/2009/02/theres-plenty-of-people-tracking-gps.html

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Nokia 5530 GPS
I was shopping around for a new phone and saw Nokia 5530 model. I couldn't find detailed specification of this phone ...
BlackBerry Bold 9700 GPS
This forum is dedicated to BlackBerry Bold 9700 and its GPS capabilities. Please post as much info as you know about ...
BlackBerry Pearl GPS capabilities
Please respond with any information about BlackBerry Pearl GPS charachteristics... we are looking for reviews from end ...
BlackBerry Curve 8300 Forum covering GPS
We would like to see user feedback on how GPS is in the BlackBerry Curve 8300. How reliable it is and if it makes sense ...
GPS for Nokia n95
Another phone that I was looking is n95 but once more I am not sure if GPS exists for Nokia n95 and pre-installed on ...
Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'
Hi All. I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s. Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*