Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Keruve Handheld   
There’s plenty of people-tracking GPS devices out there to choose from, but if you’re in need of something a bit more specialized, you may want to consider this latest device from Keruve, which is apparently intended specifically for Alzheimer’s Patients.
more
http://navigadgets.blogspot.com/2009/02/theres-plenty-of-people-tracking-gps.html

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
BlackBerry Curve 8500 Forum
Trying to get user feedback about BlackBerry Curve 8500 GPS capabilities. If you have this smartphone and used GPS ...
Handheld GPS for Hiking
Magellan have just bought out the Magellan eXplorist 510 , Magellan eXplorist 610 and Magellan eXplorist 710 series, ...
Google's Android GPS
Google is making Android to work with any smartphone as GPS navigator. This is in direct competition with more ...
Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'
Hi All. I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s. Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the ...
Quick Facts about Global Positioning System
What are the most important benefits of GPS or Global Positioning System? I know this question may sound a bit too easy ...
Samsung Avila GPS
Trying to purchase Samsung Avila and interested if it has GPS enabled and if I need to pay for GPS. Samsung Avila GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*