Logo
  Sunday, September 23, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Keruve Handheld   
There’s plenty of people-tracking GPS devices out there to choose from, but if you’re in need of something a bit more specialized, you may want to consider this latest device from Keruve, which is apparently intended specifically for Alzheimer’s Patients.
more
http://navigadgets.blogspot.com/2009/02/theres-plenty-of-people-tracking-gps.html

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Reviews on GPS (Garmin eTrex)
What probably reviewers like and dislike with Garmin eTrex GPS? Are these reviews recent?
Google's Android GPS
Google is making Android to work with any smartphone as GPS navigator. This is in direct competition with more ...
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
Palm Launched its new GPS Reciever for Smartphone
Palm is the latest HandHelad device producer which is jumping on GPS bandwagon. Palm just announced new line of GPS ...
360 with sony w580i phone?
I have 360 and i want to use it with my Sony 580i phone. Anyone have used 360 with a Sony w580i. If so did it work? and ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*