Logo
  Thursday, September 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Keruve Handheld   
There’s plenty of people-tracking GPS devices out there to choose from, but if you’re in need of something a bit more specialized, you may want to consider this latest device from Keruve, which is apparently intended specifically for Alzheimer’s Patients.
more
http://navigadgets.blogspot.com/2009/02/theres-plenty-of-people-tracking-gps.html

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone 3gs GPS
I just posted a message about iPhone GPS and I just wanted to point out that I am looking to buy iPhone 3GS and need to ...
Connecting mobile with TT ONE XL
i have a ONE XL Europe and is having problem getting it to work with my Nokia 6111 mobile phone the error message ...
Using GPS for Everyday
I have been hearing a lot about this GPS or the Global Positioning System. Most of my neighbors and friends have been ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an ...
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
Garmin Bluetooth GPS
I am in need to good GPS device with the Bluetooth capabilities. I know there are several models out there, but I use ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*