Logo
  Sunday, June 24, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Keruve Handheld   
There’s plenty of people-tracking GPS devices out there to choose from, but if you’re in need of something a bit more specialized, you may want to consider this latest device from Keruve, which is apparently intended specifically for Alzheimer’s Patients.
more
http://navigadgets.blogspot.com/2009/02/theres-plenty-of-people-tracking-gps.html

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Disadvantages
I have read in an article that there's some kind of a problem with how GPS works. According to a magazine, the weakest ...
How to add GPS Location to Digital Picture?
I know that several camerac can add GPS location to digital picture but I am not sure how to do it on my camera I have ...
iPhone 3G with GPS
iPhone 3G has very mixed reaction with regards to its GPS capabilities. Antena is too weak and signal goes on and off ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an ...
HTC ozone smartphone
Does HTC ozone smartphone has GPS capabilities? I have HTC Ozone but cannot find option to enable GPS.
Traveler 137
Also, looking for any information abotu Traveler 137 if I can get it on Verizon cell network. Any information from ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*