Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Sell GSH mobile phone jammer, cell phone jammer   
As a mobile phone jammer manufacturer, we are the foremost innovator in the field of jammers. We are the first manufacturer to come to a production of more than 150 thousand every month, about 18 percents of worldwide market, covers a large area of market. We obey "establish long-term cooperative relations with our customers" principle, doing our best to be the best supplier all over the world.

Following are our models of jammers:

GS-04B:4 transmitter systems, each output 3watts. Jamming area can be adjusted precisely. Can work continuously.
GS-07:5 transmitter systems, each output 5watts. Block not only standard mobile signals, but also satellite phone signals.
GS-08S:Intelligent jammer system. Has a main central controller control many jammers at the same time. Connect with the computer, if some jammers are broken, the computer will sound an alarm.

If you are interested in, I'll give you more details. Please fell free to contact with me.

Lillian
China Shenzhen GSH Technology Co,. Ltd.
Tel: +86-755-29201980 Fax: +86-755-29045089
MSN: jammer-tech@hotmail.com, jammers-tech@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.chinacellphonejammer.com, http://www.jammers-tech.com

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
Asus r300 Review
We are opening this forums for our users to provide feedback on Asus R300 GPS navigator. We are looking for unbias ...
Asus r700 Forum and review
This forum is designed to cover all aspects of Asus r700 GPS navigator such as its capabilities, technical specs and ...
HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas
The other option that I have is to purchase new HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas which good sale in stores I think I ...
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Just got this news from one of the online source, Nokia 6110 Navigator is brand new device that is hitting the market. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*