Logo
  Friday, March 1, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?   
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture for a week and i need to assemble and bring them back to home after that. Now im looking for a mobile solution for searching my horses. i mean if i know the coordinate where my horses are, then i can see the place on google earth etc. and i dont need to waste my time for searching in wrong places.

So what i want to ask you is that: Is there any gps device, which uses sim card(cdma 450MHz, because the area has only cdma provider) and sends the coordinate to my cell phone in particular period of time? how long can such device work with full charged battery?

i would really appreciate for every suggestions and thank you in advance.

Post Response 
danny07
11/26/2009
05:42:31 PM
recommandation
www.GPS4NET.com

1  |
Related Forums   
My Nuvi 350 failed
Anyone here encountered failed direction points from your GPS? I had a bad experience with my Nuvi 350 when I traveled ...
Lexus GPS update
In relation to my prior email. My wife has Lexus with GPS built in functionality. I am trying to update hers Lexus GPS ...
Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. ...
Edge 705 GPS from Garmin
Edge 705 a GPS from Garmin is a new GPS device for mountain Bikes that provides the exact speed and altitude while ...
TomtomGO 720
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI ...
An Excellent device
I bought a Garmin StreetPilot c330, the product is good, its simple to use but its lacking in some advance ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*