Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?   
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture for a week and i need to assemble and bring them back to home after that. Now im looking for a mobile solution for searching my horses. i mean if i know the coordinate where my horses are, then i can see the place on google earth etc. and i dont need to waste my time for searching in wrong places.

So what i want to ask you is that: Is there any gps device, which uses sim card(cdma 450MHz, because the area has only cdma provider) and sends the coordinate to my cell phone in particular period of time? how long can such device work with full charged battery?

i would really appreciate for every suggestions and thank you in advance.

Post Response 
danny07
11/26/2009
05:42:31 PM
recommandation
www.GPS4NET.com

1  |
Related Forums   
Nexusone Review
I am looking for nexusone review from third party site. It seems that there is a lot of Reviews but they are all ...
Uploading Address Files
How do I upload NUVI 350 address book, to Address Book of NUVI 3760T? Thanks...
Garmin 310 xt Forum
There is a lot of interest in this device and we decided to open up a forum thread for Garmin 310 xt.
GPS for blind
GPS devices developed by Sendero helps blind people in walking. It provides precise directions to blind.
Magellan 4250 or Nuvi 650 which one
I am thinking of buying one but which one 4250 or 650? Any recommendations.......
Magellan Maestro 3225 updates
How do i update my Magellan Maestro 3225 and which website i need to visit for the downloads? Any advice or ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*