Logo
  Thursday, February 25, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

V7 NAV740   
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.

Post Response 
ritzie67
04/17/2008
12:25:30 AM

I don't have it, but i have gone through the reviews on the net and wasn't too impressed.

kinkijo
04/17/2008
12:32:18 AM

I have the unit and i really like it. It is accurate, has easy interface and support lots of file types. Maps are very precise and updated. I think you should go for it......

1  |
Related Forums   
Asus r300 Review
We are opening this forums for our users to provide feedback on Asus R300 GPS navigator. We are looking for unbias ...
Nuvi 3760T Forum
Forum covering Nuvi 3760T GPS car model. People can post, share their experiences using Nuvi 3760T. It has good ...
Magnetic Field
Is it possible for the GPS device to lose its settings. My Magellan GPS device is getting slowly but surely inaccurate. ...
Problem with my BlackBerry 7130e
I have recently bought BlackBerry 7130e. I am having some problem with my gps trying to get it work. It is saying that ...
Portable GPS or In-car GPS
which do you think is better a portable GPS Device or a in-car GPS Device.. post ur views...
TomTom XXL530S Forum
The TomTom XXL530S was designed to provide widescreen to drivers with loaded functionality sich as IQ route and Voice ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*