Logo
  Thursday, August 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

V7 NAV740   
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.

Post Response 
ritzie67
04/17/2008
12:25:30 AM

I don't have it, but i have gone through the reviews on the net and wasn't too impressed.

kinkijo
04/17/2008
12:32:18 AM

I have the unit and i really like it. It is accurate, has easy interface and support lots of file types. Maps are very precise and updated. I think you should go for it......

1  |
Related Forums   
G1 gps capability
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company ...
Pharos 600 GPS Phone just shipped
Pharos 600 is touch screen only model will be loaded with GPS software and have option to be sold without it, so people ...
Nuvi 3750 Forum
Garmin came out with three new models in early 2010 and Nuvi 3750 is one of those models. We are inviting people to ...
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Just got this news from one of the online source, Nokia 6110 Navigator is brand new device that is hitting the market. ...
How can get it?
I have Nokia 6680 cell phone, and i want to have gps sytem on it, someone can just tell me how can i get gps sytem on ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*