Logo
  Monday, March 30, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas   
The other option that I have is to purchase new HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas which good sale in stores I think I can get good price. Is anyone used it before? This post is related to my prior post for today.

Post Response 
Kiril
12/09/2009
01:12:44 PM
HTC Hero Android 2.1 from Verizon
Are you planning on getting it from Verizon or other providers because it will depened on your cell network provider.

Kiril
12/09/2009
03:01:56 PM
In case you need to read more info about Android 2.1
Here is a link to more information about HTC Android

http://news.gpsfaq.com/details.aspx?item=68

1  |
Related Forums   
Free GPS unit
I am looking for free GPS unit that may be contributed by some organizations to a non-profit companies. We are sch ...
Gps for blind
i have a friend, who is blind, i want to know if there is any gps based navigation system which could assist him to go ...
Great GPS for my car
I am enjoying with Nuvi 350, which is a very good device, but it has got a very poor database, most of the time its ...
iPhone app gps
I am looking for a GPS application that I can download and install on my iPhone. I heared that google map is one of the ...
Gps for hard hearing people
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?
Preset device with locked destination?
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*