Logo
  Saturday, May 27, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Pharos Traveler 137   
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can be found in our review section.

Post Response 
Leny
12/13/2009
10:47:48 PM
Heared about Traveler 137 from friend.
I have heared about Traveler 137 from my friend who said it is good phone with much better GPS capabilities than regular smartphones so if you are looking to have GPS as major functionality of your phone then I would recommend.

1  |
Related Forums   
Globalsat GH-625
Want to buy Globalsat GH-625 on lone but could find a single store that sells GH6250. Can someone point me to a right ...
Google's Android GPS
Google is making Android to work with any smartphone as GPS navigator. This is in direct competition with more ...
Auto/handheld combination
Is there GPS unit available which is auto/handled? I would like to purchase GPS for my sister who will be a college ...
Nokia x6 GPS
I am looking forward to buying Nokia x6 but would like to find out anything about its GPS capabilities. How accurate ...
Keruve Handheld
There’s plenty of people-tracking GPS devices out there to choose from, but if you’re in need of something a bit more ...
Golfing with a GPS
Once I started to use the GolfLogix GPS device I never golf without. It helps me to predict distance to a hole within a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*