Logo
  Friday, February 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Pharos Traveler 137   
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can be found in our review section.

Post Response 
Leny
12/13/2009
10:47:48 PM
Heared about Traveler 137 from friend.
I have heared about Traveler 137 from my friend who said it is good phone with much better GPS capabilities than regular smartphones so if you are looking to have GPS as major functionality of your phone then I would recommend.

1  |
Related Forums   
Traveler 137
Also, looking for any information abotu Traveler 137 if I can get it on Verizon cell network. Any information from ...
Garmin Nuviphone vs Apple iPhone
I may wait untill Garmin shows up with the device that will be better than iPhone. Evebody knows iPhone is missing GPS ...
Golfing with a GPS
Once I started to use the GolfLogix GPS device I never golf without. It helps me to predict distance to a hole within a ...
Reviews on GPS (Garmin eTrex)
What probably reviewers like and dislike with Garmin eTrex GPS? Are these reviews recent?
Nokia x6 GPS
I am looking forward to buying Nokia x6 but would like to find out anything about its GPS capabilities. How accurate ...
Garmin Edge 500 Review
Living in Sweden with lots of bicyles I purchased Garmin Edge 500 two weeks ago and tried it out in my home city. The ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*