Logo
  Saturday, October 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Pharos Traveler 137   
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can be found in our review section.

Post Response 
Leny
12/13/2009
10:47:48 PM
Heared about Traveler 137 from friend.
I have heared about Traveler 137 from my friend who said it is good phone with much better GPS capabilities than regular smartphones so if you are looking to have GPS as major functionality of your phone then I would recommend.

1  |
Related Forums   
Most popular handheld GPS?
What's the most popular GPS handheld device nowadays? I'm planning to buy one, so I need some informations. Can you ...
Nokia 5800 GPS Review
I am looking for the detailed review of Nokia 5800 GPS Smartphone. I know it supports GPS but I am not sure if I need ...
GPS for iPhone
I am interested in finding out how GPS for iPhone works. I am planning to buy my first iPhone and would like to use GPS ...
BlackBerry Pearl GPS capabilities
Please respond with any information about BlackBerry Pearl GPS charachteristics... we are looking for reviews from end ...
360 with sony w580i phone?
I have 360 and i want to use it with my Sony 580i phone. Anyone have used 360 with a Sony w580i. If so did it work? and ...
GPS enabled shopping application from Sprint
Sprint launches GPS-enabled shopping application with several of its phones. This feature is gaining popularity as more ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*