Logo
  Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum   
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative reviews as long as they represent true story about Nuvi 255W.

Post Response 
John Hernandez
08/17/2010
12:46:32 AM
Garmin Nuvi 255 Problem
My Nuvi 255 GPS unit does not want to operate properly when exposed to Houston heat inside vehicle.

Steve
10/31/2012
07:55:29 PM
Garmin
I am trying to install the Garmin loader and it gets to a point that says, load to a data. I can't figure out what a data is.

1  |
Related Forums   
Music for my Nuvi 750
Just bought the Nuv 750, trying to find how to load music on it.. i tried copying sum music on my SD card but it doesnt ...
From GPS Shoes to GPS Jacket by Bladerunner
Bladerunner just released GPS Jacket as its latest clothing line. This technology is satellite detectable and will help ...
Mio DigiWalker C520 just released
This is new product from Mio that tries to implement wider screen in comprison to older models. This is useful for ...
Ford GPS Update
I have Ford Mustang with GPS built in and need to update magps on this GPS with the most recent maps for 2010. Where ...
Carrying GPS to India
I have been using the GPS Garmin nuvi 50LM. I would be travelling back to India shortly. would this GPS work in India ...
Tom Tom XL 330S
Purchased original new Apr 2010, March 2011 Downloading updated unit froze after numerous Tech & computer formats unit ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*