Logo
  Monday, August 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum   
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative reviews as long as they represent true story about Nuvi 255W.

Post Response 
John Hernandez
08/17/2010
12:46:32 AM
Garmin Nuvi 255 Problem
My Nuvi 255 GPS unit does not want to operate properly when exposed to Houston heat inside vehicle.

Steve
10/31/2012
07:55:29 PM
Garmin
I am trying to install the Garmin loader and it gets to a point that says, load to a data. I can't figure out what a data is.

1  |
Related Forums   
Maestro 4050
I have a Maestro 4050 and it freezes and needs resetting pretty often? Please let me know if this happens to your unit ...
GPs for Shipping
I have my friend who has a small ship, and he normally sails on the Western cost of Europe, which is rocky and so he ...
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
Music for my Nuvi 750
Just bought the Nuv 750, trying to find how to load music on it.. i tried copying sum music on my SD card but it doesnt ...
handhelp mobile phone jammer
Product Name: GS-12 super-power mobile phone jammer These are very high powered pocket sized cell phone jammers that ...
GPS Ratings
I need to find out what are good sites for GPS Ratings. I am primaraly interested in GPS Ratings by independent ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*