Logo
  Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum   
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative reviews as long as they represent true story about Nuvi 255W.

Post Response 
John Hernandez
08/17/2010
12:46:32 AM
Garmin Nuvi 255 Problem
My Nuvi 255 GPS unit does not want to operate properly when exposed to Houston heat inside vehicle.

Steve
10/31/2012
07:55:29 PM
Garmin
I am trying to install the Garmin loader and it gets to a point that says, load to a data. I can't figure out what a data is.

1  |
Related Forums   
Please help.....
I recently got a Navigon 2100 and it worked well without any problem. I tried to upgrade the SD Reader card and lost ...
GPS ratings 2010
Looking for a list of GPS Ratings for the year of 2010. I am not sure if its too early to search for GPS devices for ...
Garmin Rino HCx series is weather aware
Rino HCx series has been upgraded for the hikers to read weather conditions in the area and also fitted with new color ...
Magnetic Field
Is it possible for the GPS device to lose its settings. My Magellan GPS device is getting slowly but surely inaccurate. ...
Garmin 310 xt Forum
There is a lot of interest in this device and we decided to open up a forum thread for Garmin 310 xt.
Lexus GPS update
In relation to my prior email. My wife has Lexus with GPS built in functionality. I am trying to update hers Lexus GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*