Logo
  Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum   
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative reviews as long as they represent true story about Nuvi 255W.

Post Response 
John Hernandez
08/17/2010
12:46:32 AM
Garmin Nuvi 255 Problem
My Nuvi 255 GPS unit does not want to operate properly when exposed to Houston heat inside vehicle.

Steve
10/31/2012
07:55:29 PM
Garmin
I am trying to install the Garmin loader and it gets to a point that says, load to a data. I can't figure out what a data is.

1  |
Related Forums   
How is TomTom XL330S?
I just read that TomTom is out with the new GPS device called XL330S. I have TomTom one and really happy with it. What ...
Dell Mini 3 GPS
Dell is entering USA marked for smartphones with Dell Mini 3 which is used across South America and Brazil in ...
Nuvi 3750 Forum
Garmin came out with three new models in early 2010 and Nuvi 3750 is one of those models. We are inviting people to ...
TomTom GO 740 LIVE Forum
We are opening TomTom GO 740 LIVE forum for our readers to comment on this GPS device by TomTom. All kinds of feedback ...
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
Broken Screen
I have the Garmin nuvi 255W. The glass is not broken, just the display. Is there any way to replace or fix this?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*