Logo
  Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum   
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative reviews as long as they represent true story about Nuvi 255W.

Post Response 
John Hernandez
08/17/2010
12:46:32 AM
Garmin Nuvi 255 Problem
My Nuvi 255 GPS unit does not want to operate properly when exposed to Houston heat inside vehicle.

Steve
10/31/2012
07:55:29 PM
Garmin
I am trying to install the Garmin loader and it gets to a point that says, load to a data. I can't figure out what a data is.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomtomGO 720
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI ...
ProLink’s ProStar GPS
Playing Golf at Green Valley Ranch becomes fun with the help of ProLink Holdings Corp ProStar GPS device. Course is one ...
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
Magellan 4250 or Nuvi 650 which one
I am thinking of buying one but which one 4250 or 650? Any recommendations.......
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
Traffic receiver
I am interested in a navigation with traffic alert feature in it for my friend and he is in New York. Any input?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*