Logo
  Saturday, August 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum   
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of feedback positive or negative.

Post Response 
rathcore
12/18/2009
09:09:38 PM
nuvi re-booting on startup
I've had my garmin Nuvi 765T for about 4 months. About a month ago it would reboot on startup, so I sent it back to the dealer. No joy there so I sent it back to Garmin. They upgraded the software. Been using it for a week now and guess what? It reboots on startup intermittently. Any help on this would be welcome.

1  |
Related Forums   
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
Garmin Nuvi 205 Forum
Garmin Nuvi 205 is an affordable GPS device by Garmin and there is a lot of opinions about it. Is price justified for ...
Asus GPS
I am trying to purchase Asus GPS but I have never heared about Asus in general. Someone told me they are computer ...
GPS Devices for Automotives
Automotive GPS systems are the most popularly and commonly used GPS device. Different vehicle manufacturers have made ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*