Logo
  Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum   
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of feedback positive or negative.

Post Response 
rathcore
12/18/2009
09:09:38 PM
nuvi re-booting on startup
I've had my garmin Nuvi 765T for about 4 months. About a month ago it would reboot on startup, so I sent it back to the dealer. No joy there so I sent it back to Garmin. They upgraded the software. Been using it for a week now and guess what? It reboots on startup intermittently. Any help on this would be welcome.

1  |
Related Forums   
Edge 705 GPS from Garmin
Edge 705 a GPS from Garmin is a new GPS device for mountain Bikes that provides the exact speed and altitude while ...
Nexus One for Verizon
I want to buy unlocked Nexus One for Verizon but I am not sure if it is possible to connect it to Verizon network. ...
Problem my Garmin 200w
I have recently bought Garmin 200w. The problem with it is that it takes about 10-20 minutes to find the satellite ...
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture ...
Service Providers in India
I own a Delphi NAV 200 just wanted to know which are different GPS service Providers in India. thanks...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*