Logo
  Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum   
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of feedback positive or negative.

Post Response 
rathcore
12/18/2009
09:09:38 PM
nuvi re-booting on startup
I've had my garmin Nuvi 765T for about 4 months. About a month ago it would reboot on startup, so I sent it back to the dealer. No joy there so I sent it back to Garmin. They upgraded the software. Been using it for a week now and guess what? It reboots on startup intermittently. Any help on this would be welcome.

1  |
Related Forums   
My Nuvi 200
I bought this unit online used on Amazon.com I paid with shipping $89.00 It never worked right. I could charge it and ...
handhelp mobile phone jammer
Product Name: GS-12 super-power mobile phone jammer These are very high powered pocket sized cell phone jammers that ...
Nexus One for Verizon
I want to buy unlocked Nexus One for Verizon but I am not sure if it is possible to connect it to Verizon network. ...
Please help.....
I recently got a Navigon 2100 and it worked well without any problem. I tried to upgrade the SD Reader card and lost ...
VZ Navigator By LG
Turn your cell phone into an all in one GPS device with VZ Navigator. Verizon just sent me in a mail invitation to ...
nüvi 860 review
Please, post any reviews you or anyone you know has about nüvi 860. I am really interested in purchasing this device ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*