Logo
  Sunday, June 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum   
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of feedback positive or negative.

Post Response 
rathcore
12/18/2009
09:09:38 PM
nuvi re-booting on startup
I've had my garmin Nuvi 765T for about 4 months. About a month ago it would reboot on startup, so I sent it back to the dealer. No joy there so I sent it back to Garmin. They upgraded the software. Been using it for a week now and guess what? It reboots on startup intermittently. Any help on this would be welcome.

1  |
Related Forums   
The nuvi 500 series
I heared that Garmin started a crossover version for its line of GPS devices called nuvi 500. I understand what ...
handhelp mobile phone jammer
Product Name: GS-12 super-power mobile phone jammer These are very high powered pocket sized cell phone jammers that ...
iPad wifi
Can I use iPad WiFi to get GPS maps to work on my iPad?
An Excellent device
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, ...
Nuvi 3790T Forum
We are starting thread for new Garmin Nuvi 3790T car navigator. This thread is designed to invite discussions of Nuvi ...
Garmin Nuvi 310
I have a Nuvi 310 and it had come with v8 maps. The problem is it does not show street names instead that it show ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*