Logo
  Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nüvi 255wt Forum   
This device seems to be a hit on the market and many people are interested in purchasing it. We would like to open this forum for all people who have Garmin nüvi 255wt or planning to purchase it and want to discuss.

Post Response 
Aaeryn
01/01/2010
04:56:41 PM
Traffic Alerts?
Hello and thank you to anyone who may take the time to answer my question. I have a Garmin Nuvi 255WT and I am wondering how to activate the traffic alerts on the unit? I was reading a review on the 255WT and someone said about there being advertisements when using the traffic alerts but I have never once seen an advertisement on my unit. This leads me to wonder if the traffic alert portion is not working or maybe I have to do something to activate it? Any info on this would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

1  |
Related Forums   
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
Gps for hard hearing people
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
xxl550
I can not found an update for tomtom(XXL550 could you help please
VZ Navigator By LG
Turn your cell phone into an all in one GPS device with VZ Navigator. Verizon just sent me in a mail invitation to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*