Logo
  Friday, November 17, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

HTC Touch GPS   
Does HTC Touch have built in GPS navigator? My friend has Nexus One with GPS enabled capabuilities but I want to buy HTC Touch instead and I am not 100% sure if it has GPS navigation enabeld by default.

Post Response 
Katrine
03/09/2010
11:59:13 AM
HTC Touch GPS is not working
I have my Touch phone for one week now and still trying to figure out how to use GPS... I try to start up Google maps for it bu GPS wont pick up the signal...

Katrine
03/09/2010
12:00:30 PM
HTC Touch GPS problems
What can be the issue? Sorry for the secondary post on the same topic but this is painful..

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Reciever
I recently got an HTC Touch windows mobile pda device.It can be used with an external gps I need some recommendations ...
gps tracker for your car
Hi everyone We are a specialized GPS tracker manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. With 8 year experiences about wireless ...
Most popular handheld GPS?
What's the most popular GPS handheld device nowadays? I'm planning to buy one, so I need some informations. Can you ...
Nokia 5230 gps
I wanted to buy Nokia phone for a long time but their line of phones is was lacking GPS capabilities. I finally ...
Samsung Monte GPS
Have you heared about Samsung Monte and its GPS capabilities? I would like to know its technical parameters and if it ...
BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS
If you have any information about BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS capabilities please post your opinions and review. We don't ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*