Logo
  Friday, September 27, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

HTC Touch GPS   
Does HTC Touch have built in GPS navigator? My friend has Nexus One with GPS enabled capabuilities but I want to buy HTC Touch instead and I am not 100% sure if it has GPS navigation enabeld by default.

Post Response 
Katrine
03/09/2010
11:59:13 AM
HTC Touch GPS is not working
I have my Touch phone for one week now and still trying to figure out how to use GPS... I try to start up Google maps for it bu GPS wont pick up the signal...

Katrine
03/09/2010
12:00:30 PM
HTC Touch GPS problems
What can be the issue? Sorry for the secondary post on the same topic but this is painful..

1  |
Related Forums   
NDrive GPS for iPhone
I don't belive in GPS anymore. I think smartphones will take over all fo the market share away from GPS. Garmin, TomTom ...
Garmin Edge 500 Review
Living in Sweden with lots of bicyles I purchased Garmin Edge 500 two weeks ago and tried it out in my home city. The ...
How to add GPS Location to Digital Picture?
I know that several camerac can add GPS location to digital picture but I am not sure how to do it on my camera I have ...
Bushnell Onix 400 gps
This is new GPS Navigator on the market and I have no idea how to rate Bushnell onix 400 gps against competitors such ...
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
Nexus One Webcast
I am looking for videos about Nexus one such as Webcasts, YouTibe Video and etc... please post link here which are good ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*