Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

gps tracker for your car   
Hi everyone
We are a specialized GPS tracker manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. With 8 year experiences about wireless products, we have obtained high reputation both home and abroad. I hope we can build strong business relationship from now on.
Its function as below:
1 Guard against theft of strongbox, vehicle and outdoor equipments etc,and track cargo.
2 Monitor and protect child, old and disabled etc.
3 Provide peace-of-mind for businessman
4 Manage the on-errand personnel
5 Track criminals secretly
Its features as below,
tracking
monitor(listen in)
auto tracking(intervals)
Geofence
overspeed alert
movement alert
SOS
Low battery alert
Send the last location if it enters into the blind area.
I would like to provide you all information about the GPS tracker at your approval.
Any your comments will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards
Tracy
Company : Shenzhen Xexun Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 7/F, Minrun Plaza, Meihua Road, Shangmeilin, Futian District, Shenzhen, China.
Tel: 86-755-83128538-207 Fax: 86-755-83126738
MSN: tracy19820303@hotmail.com Skype: tracy19820303

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin nuvifone
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. ...
Garmin Nuvifone G60 Forum
Review and talk about capabilities of the Nuvifone G60 GPS phone or read about it on our Review site
Handheld GPS for Hiking
Magellan have just bought out the Magellan eXplorist 510 , Magellan eXplorist 610 and Magellan eXplorist 710 series, ...
Auto/handheld combination
Is there GPS unit available which is auto/handled? I would like to purchase GPS for my sister who will be a college ...
Nexus One Webcast
I am looking for videos about Nexus one such as Webcasts, YouTibe Video and etc... please post link here which are good ...
Samsung Monte GPS
Have you heared about Samsung Monte and its GPS capabilities? I would like to know its technical parameters and if it ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*