Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

BMW GPS Update   
I have BMW which i like and my GPS map is running very old version 2008.. I would like to download 2010 version for my BMW GPS navigation system. Can someone who has BMW GPS navigator tell me how I can download and update my GPS maps?

Post Response 
Sammy
02/01/2011
04:08:10 PM
GPS producer site
I would start with the BMW GPS producer company. for example, if this is Garmin look at Garmin site for the update

1  |
Related Forums   
Europe Maps
I am looking for free maps of Europe for a 1350 Garmin. Can anyone help ? accord.rcm@gmail.com Thanks
Russian Maps for GPS garmin nuvi
I got the Russian map on my garmin but it only shows Moscow & St. Piterburg cities in details, everything else is just ...
Bing GPS Maps
I have wireless phone with Bing GPS maps installed on it and I was wondering if I can use Bing GPS Maps while on the ...
How to update the maps
I have c330 and i want to update the new roads and shopping centers which are newly build. How do i update them. Any ...
Free GPS map China
I live in Canada and will travel to China by car and I wanted to find out if I can download free GPS maps for my Garmin ...
Petro Canada bmp
I have installed several POI's on my TT without any problem but cannot get Petro Canada bmp working. Any idea?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*