Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

MapSource - Importing Additional .gdb files   
I have taken a number of waypoint data sets with my Garmin GPS 60 and was also given a number of data sets; both of which I have imported into MapSource and saved as seperate .gdb and .gpx files (data sets are from same spatial land area).

I wanted to know if it is possible for me open up one gdb (or gpx) file with MapSource then import additional gbd files and create a new gdb file that includes all the data from different gdb data sets?

I want to then upload this data to my GPS (however not imperative).

any assistance appreciated.

thanks, technologistau.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Italy 2008 maps for destinator 7??
I am looking for the Italian maps 2007 or 2008 for destinator 7. Anyone with it or know about it. plz reply........
A good mapping software
Which mapping software do you think is the best for your GPS? Can you please help me?
Making my own maps
hi, i have a Nuvi 350, and i was interested in downloading maps from mapsource or another mapping program onto my unit ...
Need UK map for a Nuvi 200...anyone have one?
Hi, I'm looking for map of the UK for my nuvi 200. Email me at bostpab@yahoo.com if you can provide one. THANKS!
Free GPS Map Download
I need to find out where I can download GPS Maps for free. I have several GPS devices one for my car another for ...
Garmin Torrent Maps
I am looking for a torrent track for get Garmin maps... please post it its location here...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*