Logo
  Friday, December 4, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

MapSource - Importing Additional .gdb files   
I have taken a number of waypoint data sets with my Garmin GPS 60 and was also given a number of data sets; both of which I have imported into MapSource and saved as seperate .gdb and .gpx files (data sets are from same spatial land area).

I wanted to know if it is possible for me open up one gdb (or gpx) file with MapSource then import additional gbd files and create a new gdb file that includes all the data from different gdb data sets?

I want to then upload this data to my GPS (however not imperative).

any assistance appreciated.

thanks, technologistau.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
free UK gps map for Garmin 205
free UK gps map for Garmin 205
map
need desperately map for gps mio moov v.1 of Canada especially Montreal and Quebec Province Please send link to ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am trying to find out information about windows 7 GPS capabilities. Is there a native built-in GPS application that ...
Can i Use Some other Map on the screen????
currently have the Marine base map that comes with the 60csx. I would like to use some more terrain base and detailed ...
tomtom one wiped maps
i have a tomtom one 1st edition,,,have accidently wiped maps from sd card have reloaded software but cannot find any ...
Just confused!!!!!!
I just want to install the Garmin Maps software for my Garmin device. I am a bit confused between the two i.e. Garmin ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*