Logo
  Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

MapSource - Importing Additional .gdb files   
I have taken a number of waypoint data sets with my Garmin GPS 60 and was also given a number of data sets; both of which I have imported into MapSource and saved as seperate .gdb and .gpx files (data sets are from same spatial land area).

I wanted to know if it is possible for me open up one gdb (or gpx) file with MapSource then import additional gbd files and create a new gdb file that includes all the data from different gdb data sets?

I want to then upload this data to my GPS (however not imperative).

any assistance appreciated.

thanks, technologistau.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
tomtom one wiped maps
i have a tomtom one 1st edition,,,have accidently wiped maps from sd card have reloaded software but cannot find any ...
Free GPS maps for 2010
I would like to update my GPS maps for 2010 for my Garmin and my wife's TomTom GPS device. Can this be done for free or ...
Download a custom Googlemaps
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from ...
V 200 Maps
Hi there Would you please be so kind as to forward me a link so that I can download the latest ...
Looking for Free Maps for Garmin GPS
I am looking for free maps for my Gramin GPS device. Please let me know even if your Maps for Garmin are outdated. I ...
Garmin Nuvi India Maps
I wanted to find out if I can download free Garmin Nuvi GPS Maps for India. I have Garmin Nuvi 200 that I bought in USA ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*