Logo
  Saturday, February 17, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Apple Peel 520 GPS   
Does Apple Peel 520 have GPS capabilities? I am looking to get this to upgrade my iPod... I with to get Apple Peel 520 soon. Thanks..

Post Response 
asdf
10/15/2010
08:31:41 AM
apple peel
IT DOESNT
buy iphone if u want to use gps

alkuado
05/05/2011
10:25:34 AM
review
I bought this via http://www.slickgate.com/_p1820.html for $119.99 and it worked perfectly on my Ipod touch 4.
You can easily get it working in three simple step. (Detail instruction can be found in the attached software and user manual)
1. Jailbreak your iPod Touch 4
2. Install Cydia
3. Install Yosion App through Cydia ( Source yosion.net/cydia2/ )

1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone GPS built in function
Does iPhone have GPS or it’s just a gossip? I heard from many sources before that iPhone will be GPS compliant, but now ...
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
Traveler 137
Also, looking for any information abotu Traveler 137 if I can get it on Verizon cell network. Any information from ...
Samsung Avila GPS
Trying to purchase Samsung Avila and interested if it has GPS enabled and if I need to pay for GPS. Samsung Avila GPS ...
GPS for aircrafts
I read a story about a pilot of an aircraft encountered an undetermined weather problem in a mountainous terrain in ...
BlackBerry Bold 9000 GPS Forum
We are trying to cover more of the smartphones on our site since GPS is migrating from devices for GPS to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*