Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvi 200 problems   
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off when turned on and not plugged. What do you think could be causing this? it's only two years old, and I was wondering if there was something I could do to fix it. Do we think it's the batteryy, or something more?

I really like this gps and i dont think that I want to buy a new one right now

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
adNav Boomerage is free GPS unit
Why pay $300 or more for GPS device when you can rent it. This is an iadea behind adNav Boomerage almost free GPS unit. ...
I-gaurd from U-tracking International
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It ...
Will PSP have GPS reciever?
Just got this info in, SPS will add GPS support into its next generation of devices. GPS really taking off as main ...
NUVI 250 W
I HAVE DELETED THE MEMORY IN MY NUVI 250W. IF ANYONE COULD SEND ME THE MEMORY INFORMATION SO THE i CAN BURN IT TO AN SD ...
Garmin 310 xt Forum
There is a lot of interest in this device and we decided to open up a forum thread for Garmin 310 xt.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*