Logo
  Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvi 200 problems   
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off when turned on and not plugged. What do you think could be causing this? it's only two years old, and I was wondering if there was something I could do to fix it. Do we think it's the batteryy, or something more?

I really like this gps and i dont think that I want to buy a new one right now

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
GPS for Auto and Boat
Just look at the GARMIN COLORADO 400T HANDHELD GPS WITH US TOPO PRELOADED it might be worth looking at. It may fulfill ...
Alopek V-track delivers!!
Vehicle tracking, When you need LIVE reliable vehicle tracking, don't be confused here, this unit reports live every 30 ...
Garmin Nuvi 260 vs 350
Don’t know exactly which one to buy. Want to buy the device for car navigation. The qualities that I am searching for ...
How can get it?
I have Nokia 6680 cell phone, and i want to have gps sytem on it, someone can just tell me how can i get gps sytem on ...
Dell Mini 3 GPS
Dell is entering USA marked for smartphones with Dell Mini 3 which is used across South America and Brazil in ...
Cell Phone Jammer SK-01P used at gas station
Total Output Power 10Watt Dimension Product Antennas off: L 35x W 22 x H 8 cm Package: L 45x W 28x H ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*