Logo
  Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvi 200 problems   
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off when turned on and not plugged. What do you think could be causing this? it's only two years old, and I was wondering if there was something I could do to fix it. Do we think it's the batteryy, or something more?

I really like this gps and i dont think that I want to buy a new one right now

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Gps for hard hearing people
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
Fleet Managment System
Dear Trading Manager: We are looking for patnership to do long-term business. Chainway is the source company of ...
Garmin Nuvi 260 vs 350
Don’t know exactly which one to buy. Want to buy the device for car navigation. The qualities that I am searching for ...
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
How is TomTom XL330S?
I just read that TomTom is out with the new GPS device called XL330S. I have TomTom one and really happy with it. What ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*