Logo
  Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvi 200 problems   
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off when turned on and not plugged. What do you think could be causing this? it's only two years old, and I was wondering if there was something I could do to fix it. Do we think it's the batteryy, or something more?

I really like this gps and i dont think that I want to buy a new one right now

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Traffic receiver
I am interested in a navigation with traffic alert feature in it for my friend and he is in New York. Any input?
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free ...
Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. ...
Tracking Device
Can any one suggest me a good tracking device which would record track data from the received GPS signal?
Asus r300 Review
We are opening this forums for our users to provide feedback on Asus R300 GPS navigator. We are looking for unbias ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*