Logo
  Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvi 200 problems   
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off when turned on and not plugged. What do you think could be causing this? it's only two years old, and I was wondering if there was something I could do to fix it. Do we think it's the batteryy, or something more?

I really like this gps and i dont think that I want to buy a new one right now

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Help needed.....
I have a Garmin StreetPilot c330, recently while driving the unit froze. And it doesn't not respond to any commands. I ...
China GSH cell phone jammer manufacturer
GS-08S Using metal power supply. Has a main central communication controller control many jammers at the same ...
Google Nexus One Forum
We just heared this Google is coming up with the new GPS enabled smartphone called Google Nexus One and we would like ...
TomTom XXL530S Forum
The TomTom XXL530S was designed to provide widescreen to drivers with loaded functionality sich as IQ route and Voice ...
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
TomTom XXL540S Review, Map Update
I just bought TomTom XXL540S GPS for my kid and wanted to find out where I can purchase maps for TomTom XXL540S. It is ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*