Logo
  Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tom Tom XL 330S   
Purchased original new Apr 2010, March 2011 Downloading updated unit froze after numerous Tech & computer formats unit sent back to Tom Tom a rebuilt unit not my original was sent. Now aprox 1 month later same thing updating/downloading maps unit froze again after 5 hours with different techs the decision is to send it back again. They say its my computer problem, I use my computer in many ways downloading etc with no problems. The 330S worked greaton ttrips.. I'm heading North next week 10 day return cycle from Tom Tom out of my program.. does anybody have same problem updating 330S

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Manual for Airmap 500
I am looking for an instructional DVD on Airmap 500. Is there such a thing and where can I get one?
Products
What are the products that contain GPS? can you site some examples?
GPS for Auto and Boat
Just look at the GARMIN COLORADO 400T HANDHELD GPS WITH US TOPO PRELOADED it might be worth looking at. It may fulfill ...
Problem my Garmin 200w
I have recently bought Garmin 200w. The problem with it is that it takes about 10-20 minutes to find the satellite ...
Mio P360 and Mio P560 units coming soon.
This new is just in, Mio is preparing to launch two more PDA type of GPS units. We should expect battle for HandHeld ...
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*