Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tom Tom XL 330S   
Purchased original new Apr 2010, March 2011 Downloading updated unit froze after numerous Tech & computer formats unit sent back to Tom Tom a rebuilt unit not my original was sent. Now aprox 1 month later same thing updating/downloading maps unit froze again after 5 hours with different techs the decision is to send it back again. They say its my computer problem, I use my computer in many ways downloading etc with no problems. The 330S worked greaton ttrips.. I'm heading North next week 10 day return cycle from Tom Tom out of my program.. does anybody have same problem updating 330S

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL325S Forum
We open this forum topic on XL325S since this device is gaining popularity due to its low price and good GPS ...
Edge 705 GPS from Garmin
Edge 705 a GPS from Garmin is a new GPS device for mountain Bikes that provides the exact speed and altitude while ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Vehicle Tracking and Security GPS Equipment
Hi im from New Delhi im looking out for Vehicle Tracking and security GPS Device at an affordable price where can i ...
Lowrance AirMap 600c
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are ...
Mio DigiWalker C520 just released
This is new product from Mio that tries to implement wider screen in comprison to older models. This is useful for ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*