Logo
  Monday, September 21, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for Croatia   
I am from Croatia and was interesting in buying a GPS unit which would cover the places in Croatia. Any recommendations.

Post Response 
pryes
04/26/2008
06:20:27 AM

I think that TomTom has increased their mapping but i am not sure if they have completely included Croatia in their mapping.

praldu
04/26/2008
06:22:20 AM

I don't know much about TomTom, as i have never used it. Do the unit comes with the preloaded maps or I have to buy them separately.

pryes
04/26/2008
06:26:58 AM

TomTom 920 has maps that you are looking. It has preloaded TeleAtlas maps of Europe, USA and Canada. I hope this will help you....

praldu
04/26/2008
06:34:48 AM

Thanks for the reply......it really helped me.

1  |
Related Forums   
Magellan 1200 vs. 3100
Hi, i just wanted to know which among the two is better, the price for both is same but i need one which would have ...
Fleet Managment System
Dear Trading Manager: We are looking for patnership to do long-term business. Chainway is the source company of ...
TomTom OV2
You can convert Google Earth to Tomtom (OV2). This application will enable you to convert you KMZ or KML to OV2 files. ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Traffic receiver
I am interested in a navigation with traffic alert feature in it for my friend and he is in New York. Any input?
TomTom ONE 140S Forum
TomTom ONE 140S is a badget GPS device from TomTom with few features missing but overall it is a good GPS NAvigator. If ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*