Logo
  Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for Croatia   
I am from Croatia and was interesting in buying a GPS unit which would cover the places in Croatia. Any recommendations.

Post Response 
pryes
04/26/2008
06:20:27 AM

I think that TomTom has increased their mapping but i am not sure if they have completely included Croatia in their mapping.

praldu
04/26/2008
06:22:20 AM

I don't know much about TomTom, as i have never used it. Do the unit comes with the preloaded maps or I have to buy them separately.

pryes
04/26/2008
06:26:58 AM

TomTom 920 has maps that you are looking. It has preloaded TeleAtlas maps of Europe, USA and Canada. I hope this will help you....

praldu
04/26/2008
06:34:48 AM

Thanks for the reply......it really helped me.

1  |
Related Forums   
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
Watches with GPS
Watches with GPS technology are a recent development in the world of electronics. They are developed by a variety of ...
TomTom go 930 review
I am about to buy TomTom Go 930 and looking for a good review. I was looking on this site but it seems that they still ...
Nuvi 200???
I have a Garmin Nuvi 200, and i have problem navigating with an address. It does not recognise any of the town in ...
Magellan 4250 or Nuvi 650 which one
I am thinking of buying one but which one 4250 or 650? Any recommendations.......
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*