Logo
  Friday, December 6, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for Croatia   
I am from Croatia and was interesting in buying a GPS unit which would cover the places in Croatia. Any recommendations.

Post Response 
pryes
04/26/2008
06:20:27 AM

I think that TomTom has increased their mapping but i am not sure if they have completely included Croatia in their mapping.

praldu
04/26/2008
06:22:20 AM

I don't know much about TomTom, as i have never used it. Do the unit comes with the preloaded maps or I have to buy them separately.

pryes
04/26/2008
06:26:58 AM

TomTom 920 has maps that you are looking. It has preloaded TeleAtlas maps of Europe, USA and Canada. I hope this will help you....

praldu
04/26/2008
06:34:48 AM

Thanks for the reply......it really helped me.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 205W Forum
Talk about capabilities of Garmin Nuvi 205W on our forum. We don't usually edit your feedback to it can be positive as ...
GPS comparison
What are the good sites for GPS comparison? Please let me know where I can compare Garmin and TomTom...
Visiting Vietnam
I wonder if my gps will work in Hanoi. How do I setup my gps when travelling abroad? Is it network dependent or what?
Edge 705 GPS from Garmin
Edge 705 a GPS from Garmin is a new GPS device for mountain Bikes that provides the exact speed and altitude while ...
Nuvi 200???
I have a Garmin Nuvi 200, and i have problem navigating with an address. It does not recognise any of the town in ...
Lowrance GPS
Are Lowrance GPS any good?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*