Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Want to buy GPS Device   
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a Nuvi 200, then i felt it wont be a good choice. Now i am thinking of going for C340. Which would be better you think??????

Post Response 
shania03
03/13/2008
12:33:17 AM

I would say Garmin Streetpilot C340 would be the right choice as it has got text to speech capabilities. In addition it has upgraded optional traffic receivers. I think C340 much better than Nuvi 200.

jutenaw
03/14/2008
02:36:50 AM

I dont agree, with this, whereas i fell the Nuvi 200 is a good navigation system, C340 may have additonal features, but it does not provide accurate direction.

1  |
Related Forums   
Compass GPS shoos
I am trying to buy Compass GPS enabled shoos in NY city. Do you know of any shops, stores where I can purchase it?
need more info about signal jammer
I want to open a new business line of my company. after a market research,I'm interested in the signal jammer for ...
Lexus GPS update
In relation to my prior email. My wife has Lexus with GPS built in functionality. I am trying to update hers Lexus GPS ...
cell phone jammer
Your One Stop Solution for Cell phone jammer / mobile phone jammer / gps jammer / cell phone blocker
Humminbird fishing GPS added detailed sonar
Humminbird is one of the major players on GPS market complemented GPS with a sonar, so now you can plot of your points ...
Portable GPS or In-car GPS
which do you think is better a portable GPS Device or a in-car GPS Device.. post ur views...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*