Logo
  Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Want to buy GPS Device   
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a Nuvi 200, then i felt it wont be a good choice. Now i am thinking of going for C340. Which would be better you think??????

Post Response 
shania03
03/13/2008
12:33:17 AM

I would say Garmin Streetpilot C340 would be the right choice as it has got text to speech capabilities. In addition it has upgraded optional traffic receivers. I think C340 much better than Nuvi 200.

jutenaw
03/14/2008
02:36:50 AM

I dont agree, with this, whereas i fell the Nuvi 200 is a good navigation system, C340 may have additonal features, but it does not provide accurate direction.

1  |
Related Forums   
An Excellent device
I bought a Garmin StreetPilot c330, the product is good, its simple to use but its lacking in some advance ...
Nuvi 200???
I have a Garmin Nuvi 200, and i have problem navigating with an address. It does not recognise any of the town in ...
650 vs 660
Are there any other differences between Nuvi 650 and 600 other than bluetooth and FM sound.
Garmin nĂ¼vi 255wt Forum
This device seems to be a hit on the market and many people are interested in purchasing it. We would like to open this ...
Asus r700 Forum and review
This forum is designed to cover all aspects of Asus r700 GPS navigator such as its capabilities, technical specs and ...
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*