Logo
  Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP   
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to communicate with my cell phone. The instructions say it must be a SIM compatible with either 2, 2.5, 2.75 G. My phone has a 3G. Can I purchase a 2G sim card? or is there another answer which someone may have come across previously why this may not be communicating. I would appreciate any help.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
HTC S740 gets GPS support
I am big fan of HTC line of Windows Mobile phones. I just think that this company gets the market and delivers to the ...
Windows Phone GPS
I am looking into buying Windows Phone but not sure about it Windows Phone GPS capabilities. I know iPhone very well it ...
Lowrance AirMap 600c
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are ...
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Just got this news from one of the online source, Nokia 6110 Navigator is brand new device that is hitting the market. ...
Tom Tom XL 340.S
Had a GPS stolen from me in Harris County. Have reason to believe that someone from a different county stole it and ...
xxl550
I can not found an update for tomtom(XXL550 could you help please
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*