Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP   
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to communicate with my cell phone. The instructions say it must be a SIM compatible with either 2, 2.5, 2.75 G. My phone has a 3G. Can I purchase a 2G sim card? or is there another answer which someone may have come across previously why this may not be communicating. I would appreciate any help.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 3750 Forum
Garmin came out with three new models in early 2010 and Nuvi 3750 is one of those models. We are inviting people to ...
Mio DigiWalker C520 just released
This is new product from Mio that tries to implement wider screen in comprison to older models. This is useful for ...
Problem my Garmin 200w
I have recently bought Garmin 200w. The problem with it is that it takes about 10-20 minutes to find the satellite ...
From GPS Shoes to GPS Jacket by Bladerunner
Bladerunner just released GPS Jacket as its latest clothing line. This technology is satellite detectable and will help ...
Garmin nĂ¼vi 255wt Forum
This device seems to be a hit on the market and many people are interested in purchasing it. We would like to open this ...
Garmin GPS 60 - Centrelines etc Between Waypoints
Hi All. I recently purchased a Garmin GPS 60. I have a couple of questions and hope that someone may be able to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*