Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Magellan 1200   
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. And there is no any online support for this product on the Magellan website.

Post Response 
dcom
04/22/2008
01:13:21 AM

I was quite happy with it when i purchased it but soon its screen started freezing, when i try to use the option "enter address" the unit freezes and i have to put it on and off again and again. The unit is not working. I am thinking of buying one from Garmin or Tomtom.

1  |
Related Forums   
Mobile phones with built-in GPS
More and more mobile phone carriers add GPS to their phone models, does it mean GPS devices will become useless since ...
Garmin Nuvi 310
I have a Nuvi 310 and it had come with v8 maps. The problem is it does not show street names instead that it show ...
10.4" Flip Down DVD Player with TV/IR/FM/USB/SD
Roof mounted monitor and DVD player with added USB port and a SD card reader for easy viewing digital files. Very easy ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
TomTom XL325S Forum
We open this forum topic on XL325S since this device is gaining popularity due to its low price and good GPS ...
Asus GPS
I am trying to purchase Asus GPS but I have never heared about Asus in general. Someone told me they are computer ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*