Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Magellan 1200   
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. And there is no any online support for this product on the Magellan website.

Post Response 
dcom
04/22/2008
01:13:21 AM

I was quite happy with it when i purchased it but soon its screen started freezing, when i try to use the option "enter address" the unit freezes and i have to put it on and off again and again. The unit is not working. I am thinking of buying one from Garmin or Tomtom.

1  |
Related Forums   
An Excellent device
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, ...
Google Nexus One Forum
We just heared this Google is coming up with the new GPS enabled smartphone called Google Nexus One and we would like ...
HP iPaq 310 Review
I am planning to try out HP iPaq 310 Travel Companion GPS PDA. It looks like HP is aiming at the new market niche. ...
GPS Reviews consumer reports 2010
What is GPS reviews consumer reports for 2010 look like. I don't have consumer reports magazine and wanted to find out ...
adNav Boomerage is free GPS unit
Why pay $300 or more for GPS device when you can rent it. This is an iadea behind adNav Boomerage almost free GPS unit. ...
Portable GPS
Portable GPS is gaining more widespread use among car drivers. They take their portable gps devices with them while on ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*