Logo
  Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Magellan 1200   
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. And there is no any online support for this product on the Magellan website.

Post Response 
dcom
04/22/2008
01:13:21 AM

I was quite happy with it when i purchased it but soon its screen started freezing, when i try to use the option "enter address" the unit freezes and i have to put it on and off again and again. The unit is not working. I am thinking of buying one from Garmin or Tomtom.

1  |
Related Forums   
US and Canada Map
I purchased a GPS from Focal Price which is 7" Window CE 6.0 GPS but they did not send the Micro SD Card with it and I ...
Garmin Nuvi 260 vs 350
Don’t know exactly which one to buy. Want to buy the device for car navigation. The qualities that I am searching for ...
Gps for blind
i have a friend, who is blind, i want to know if there is any gps based navigation system which could assist him to go ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
Mio P360 and Mio P560 units coming soon.
This new is just in, Mio is preparing to launch two more PDA type of GPS units. We should expect battle for HandHeld ...
Want to buy GPS Device
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*