Logo
  Sunday, November 27, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Magellan 1200   
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. And there is no any online support for this product on the Magellan website.

Post Response 
dcom
04/22/2008
01:13:21 AM

I was quite happy with it when i purchased it but soon its screen started freezing, when i try to use the option "enter address" the unit freezes and i have to put it on and off again and again. The unit is not working. I am thinking of buying one from Garmin or Tomtom.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
Review/ feedback on Meitrack devices
Has anyone used GPS trackers from Meitrack (aka Shenzhen Meiligao)? I'm evaluating GPS tracker manufacturers to ...
Tracking Device
Can any one suggest me a good tracking device which would record track data from the received GPS signal?
Magellan Maestro 3225 updates
How do i update my Magellan Maestro 3225 and which website i need to visit for the downloads? Any advice or ...
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*