Logo
  Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TT use on trains   
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it show the tracks the same way it shows the roads?

Post Response 
markonov
04/24/2008
05:48:52 AM

I don't have much idea or experience with it but most probably it will work.

nok6680
04/24/2008
05:50:17 AM

Mine worked on the train on my train trip to SalzburgI. I had little problem with signal and so i had to hold it next to the window for good signal.

ishania
04/28/2008
04:11:46 AM

I have taken my TT once but it doesn't give me much better signal, the signal was getting disconnected in between, and was taking too long to load and locate.

1  |
Related Forums   
nüvi 860 review
Please, post any reviews you or anyone you know has about nüvi 860. I am really interested in purchasing this device ...
VZ Navigator By LG
Turn your cell phone into an all in one GPS device with VZ Navigator. Verizon just sent me in a mail invitation to ...
Mobile phones with built-in GPS
More and more mobile phone carriers add GPS to their phone models, does it mean GPS devices will become useless since ...
Cobra NAV One 5000
Hi, does anyone knows or have used Cobra Nav One 5000.? Is it a good unit?
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
TomTom GO 930T Forum
TomTom GO 930T is one of the newer members of the TomTom GPS devices designed to provide traffic details while on the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*