Logo
  Monday, September 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Palm Pre GPS   
Palm release new smart phone called Pre with GPS enabled. There is one big difference between Pre and aother GPS enabled phones, Pre has bigger screen s navigation is easier with Pre GPS then lets say G1 GPS or iPhone GPS.

TeleNav provides maps for Pre GPS maps and with internal 8 GB memory card you can load tons of maps on Pre and not to worry about running out of space.

I am not sure how long its battery will last after all Palm Pre is just a smartphone.

Post Response 
Greg
01/12/2009
12:10:39 AM
Palm Pre GPS
How accurate is Palm Pre GPS? I am sure with underpowered phone like Palm it may take a while to obtain GPS signal

1  |
Related Forums   
POI uploads for motorists
Do you know of any available GPS unit that allows POI uploads to warn motorists of upcoming red light signs or speed ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
Garmin Nuvi 1490t Forum
We would like to open forum for Garmin Nuvi 1490t GPS device due to its popularity amongst our users. We are in the ...
TomTom OV2
You can convert Google Earth to Tomtom (OV2). This application will enable you to convert you KMZ or KML to OV2 files. ...
Service Providers in India
I own a Delphi NAV 200 just wanted to know which are different GPS service Providers in India. thanks...
Products
What are the products that contain GPS? can you site some examples?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*