Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Palm Pre GPS   
Palm release new smart phone called Pre with GPS enabled. There is one big difference between Pre and aother GPS enabled phones, Pre has bigger screen s navigation is easier with Pre GPS then lets say G1 GPS or iPhone GPS.

TeleNav provides maps for Pre GPS maps and with internal 8 GB memory card you can load tons of maps on Pre and not to worry about running out of space.

I am not sure how long its battery will last after all Palm Pre is just a smartphone.

Post Response 
Greg
01/12/2009
12:10:39 AM
Palm Pre GPS
How accurate is Palm Pre GPS? I am sure with underpowered phone like Palm it may take a while to obtain GPS signal

1  |
Related Forums   
HTC S740 gets GPS support
I am big fan of HTC line of Windows Mobile phones. I just think that this company gets the market and delivers to the ...
GPs for Shipping
I have my friend who has a small ship, and he normally sails on the Western cost of Europe, which is rocky and so he ...
Mio DigiWalker C520 just released
This is new product from Mio that tries to implement wider screen in comprison to older models. This is useful for ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
Just look at the GARMIN COLORADO 400T HANDHELD GPS WITH US TOPO PRELOADED it might be worth looking at. It may fulfill ...
Nuvi 3750 review on forums
Please post your reviews on Nuvi 3750.. I am about to purchase this device and need some insights into its ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*