Logo
  Friday, September 25, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

iPhone 3G with GPS   
iPhone 3G has very mixed reaction with regards to its GPS capabilities. Antena is too weak and signal goes on and off all the time. I think we should wait for better 3G device may be an update to the current one.

Post Response 
malen3
09/28/2008
11:22:53 AM
Just my thoughts....
A phone is a phone. The main function will be a phone. A GPS device will function as a GPS system.
So be happy with the GPS of your Iphone otherwise, get a separate GPS device.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin nuvifone
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. ...
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
NDrive GPS for iPhone
I don't belive in GPS anymore. I think smartphones will take over all fo the market share away from GPS. Garmin, TomTom ...
BlackBerry Bold 9000 GPS Forum
We are trying to cover more of the smartphones on our site since GPS is migrating from devices for GPS to ...
How to add GPS Location to Digital Picture?
I know that several camerac can add GPS location to digital picture but I am not sure how to do it on my camera I have ...
Samsung Monte GPS
Have you heared about Samsung Monte and its GPS capabilities? I would like to know its technical parameters and if it ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*