Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

iPhone 3G with GPS   
iPhone 3G has very mixed reaction with regards to its GPS capabilities. Antena is too weak and signal goes on and off all the time. I think we should wait for better 3G device may be an update to the current one.

Post Response 
malen3
09/28/2008
11:22:53 AM
Just my thoughts....
A phone is a phone. The main function will be a phone. A GPS device will function as a GPS system.
So be happy with the GPS of your Iphone otherwise, get a separate GPS device.

1  |
Related Forums   
Handheld GPS for Hiking
Magellan have just bought out the Magellan eXplorist 510 , Magellan eXplorist 610 and Magellan eXplorist 710 series, ...
HTC Touch Diamond with Garmin mobile XT
I have a gmapsupp.img file and want to add it to mapsource so that I can then install it. But mapsource is not reading ...
Google's Android GPS
Google is making Android to work with any smartphone as GPS navigator. This is in direct competition with more ...
Garmin Edge 500 Review
Living in Sweden with lots of bicyles I purchased Garmin Edge 500 two weeks ago and tried it out in my home city. The ...
Golfing with a GPS
Once I started to use the GolfLogix GPS device I never golf without. It helps me to predict distance to a hole within a ...
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*