Logo
  Monday, April 6, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

iPhone 3G with GPS   
iPhone 3G has very mixed reaction with regards to its GPS capabilities. Antena is too weak and signal goes on and off all the time. I think we should wait for better 3G device may be an update to the current one.

Post Response 
malen3
09/28/2008
11:22:53 AM
Just my thoughts....
A phone is a phone. The main function will be a phone. A GPS device will function as a GPS system.
So be happy with the GPS of your Iphone otherwise, get a separate GPS device.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin nuvifone
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. ...
Finding the right GPS
I have always loved spending time outdoors, maybe trekking or simply camping out with some of my friends. I know GPS ...
Bushnell Onix 400 gps
This is new GPS Navigator on the market and I have no idea how to rate Bushnell onix 400 gps against competitors such ...
Nokia x6 GPS
I am looking forward to buying Nokia x6 but would like to find out anything about its GPS capabilities. How accurate ...
NemeriX NX2 GPS solution
NemeriX NX2 technology for GPS device consumes very low power as a result can last linger on the road without need to ...
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*