Logo
  Friday, December 13, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia n95 GPS   
I am looking into purchasing my first smartphone with GPS capabilities and I am torn between several models. The one I am looking to buy this time is Nokia n95 which comes with GPS from NAVTEQ and I would like to know it is a good buy?

Post Response 
glenXX
12/28/2009
04:57:50 PM
Nokia n95 GPS is old
I think Nokia is getting n97 with GPS built-in and you should look at it instead

02/23/2011
05:03:45 PM
Reply to glenXX's post dated 12/28/2009 4:57:50 PM

02/23/2011
05:03:46 PM
Reply to glenXX's post dated 12/28/2009 4:57:50 PM

1  |
Related Forums   
HTC Touch Diamond with Garmin mobile XT
I have a gmapsupp.img file and want to add it to mapsource so that I can then install it. But mapsource is not reading ...
iPhone 3G with GPS
iPhone 3G has very mixed reaction with regards to its GPS capabilities. Antena is too weak and signal goes on and off ...
Finding the right GPS
I have always loved spending time outdoors, maybe trekking or simply camping out with some of my friends. I know GPS ...
HTC GPS
I wonder what models of smartphones by HTC support GPS or enabled to have GPS capabilities?
Samsung Avila GPS
Trying to purchase Samsung Avila and interested if it has GPS enabled and if I need to pay for GPS. Samsung Avila GPS ...
NemeriX NX2 GPS solution
NemeriX NX2 technology for GPS device consumes very low power as a result can last linger on the road without need to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*