Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia n95 GPS   
I am looking into purchasing my first smartphone with GPS capabilities and I am torn between several models. The one I am looking to buy this time is Nokia n95 which comes with GPS from NAVTEQ and I would like to know it is a good buy?

Post Response 
glenXX
12/28/2009
04:57:50 PM
Nokia n95 GPS is old
I think Nokia is getting n97 with GPS built-in and you should look at it instead

02/23/2011
05:03:45 PM
Reply to glenXX's post dated 12/28/2009 4:57:50 PM

02/23/2011
05:03:46 PM
Reply to glenXX's post dated 12/28/2009 4:57:50 PM

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Edge 500 Review
Living in Sweden with lots of bicyles I purchased Garmin Edge 500 two weeks ago and tried it out in my home city. The ...
Garmin Bluetooth GPS
I am in need to good GPS device with the Bluetooth capabilities. I know there are several models out there, but I use ...
HTC Touch GPS
Does HTC Touch have built in GPS navigator? My friend has Nexus One with GPS enabled capabuilities but I want to buy ...
Garmin nuvifone
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. ...
HTC Touch Diamond with Garmin mobile XT
I have a gmapsupp.img file and want to add it to mapsource so that I can then install it. But mapsource is not reading ...
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*