Logo
  Friday, September 27, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia 5530 GPS   
I was shopping around for a new phone and saw Nokia 5530 model. I couldn't find detailed specification of this phone and wanted to find out if someone has it and tried to use GPS capability of this phone.

Nokia 5530 is new line of phone as I understand and as such should come with free GPS navigation.

Post Response 
omoregbe maxwell
02/20/2011
07:00:34 AM
nokia
how to use gprs on nokia 5530.

1  |
Related Forums   
Windows Mobile GPS
I am looking for Windows Mobile phone with GPS enabled. I know that several Windows phones don't have GPS but I am sure ...
Quick Facts about Global Positioning System
What are the most important benefits of GPS or Global Positioning System? I know this question may sound a bit too easy ...
HTC Touch Diamond with Garmin mobile XT
I have a gmapsupp.img file and want to add it to mapsource so that I can then install it. But mapsource is not reading ...
Connecting mobile with TT ONE XL
i have a ONE XL Europe and is having problem getting it to work with my Nokia 6111 mobile phone the error message ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an ...
Nokia 5230 gps
I wanted to buy Nokia phone for a long time but their line of phones is was lacking GPS capabilities. I finally ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*