Logo
  Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia 5530 GPS   
I was shopping around for a new phone and saw Nokia 5530 model. I couldn't find detailed specification of this phone and wanted to find out if someone has it and tried to use GPS capability of this phone.

Nokia 5530 is new line of phone as I understand and as such should come with free GPS navigation.

Post Response 
omoregbe maxwell
02/20/2011
07:00:34 AM
nokia
how to use gprs on nokia 5530.

1  |
Related Forums   
Nexus One Webcast
I am looking for videos about Nexus one such as Webcasts, YouTibe Video and etc... please post link here which are good ...
Golfing with a GPS
Once I started to use the GolfLogix GPS device I never golf without. It helps me to predict distance to a hole within a ...
GPS for Nokia n95
Another phone that I was looking is n95 but once more I am not sure if GPS exists for Nokia n95 and pre-installed on ...
Windows Mobile GPS
I am looking for Windows Mobile phone with GPS enabled. I know that several Windows phones don't have GPS but I am sure ...
NDrive GPS for iPhone
I don't belive in GPS anymore. I think smartphones will take over all fo the market share away from GPS. Garmin, TomTom ...
GPS enabled shopping application from Sprint
Sprint launches GPS-enabled shopping application with several of its phones. This feature is gaining popularity as more ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*