Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia 5530 GPS   
I was shopping around for a new phone and saw Nokia 5530 model. I couldn't find detailed specification of this phone and wanted to find out if someone has it and tried to use GPS capability of this phone.

Nokia 5530 is new line of phone as I understand and as such should come with free GPS navigation.

Post Response 
omoregbe maxwell
02/20/2011
07:00:34 AM
nokia
how to use gprs on nokia 5530.

1  |
Related Forums   
Samsung Monte GPS
Have you heared about Samsung Monte and its GPS capabilities? I would like to know its technical parameters and if it ...
iPhone GPS built in function
Does iPhone have GPS or it’s just a gossip? I heard from many sources before that iPhone will be GPS compliant, but now ...
GPS for aircrafts
I read a story about a pilot of an aircraft encountered an undetermined weather problem in a mountainous terrain in ...
GPS Reciever
I recently got an HTC Touch windows mobile pda device.It can be used with an external gps I need some recommendations ...
Blackberry 8520 GPS
I allologies for repeating myself on different topics on this board but I wanted to find out about Blackberry 8520 GPS ...
Handheld GPS for Hiking
Magellan have just bought out the Magellan eXplorist 510 , Magellan eXplorist 610 and Magellan eXplorist 710 series, ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*