Logo
  Monday, August 29, 2016
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Acura GPS Update   
Looking to update my Acura GPS Maps. I have Acura for 5 years and GPS installed on is outdated now. I would like to refresh it with 2010 maps due to some maps being totaly wrong when I drive my Acura. Please let me know if I should talk to my dealer but I don't want to pay too much...

Post Response 
neetu kumar
08/25/2010
09:10:15 PM
acura gps
i need to know how to update 2004 mdx nevigation system.thnx

1  |
Related Forums   
MarshallSoft GPS Component
Today I downloaded MarshallSoft GPS Component which is Visual Basic Win32 DLL. It allows developer to decode NMEA 183 ...
Brazilian Maps
I am looking for a GPS unit with Brazil maps in it. Does anyone knows about such devices or have one? plz reply....
Pre-installed memory maps om Memory card
Hi, Is there a way to make my own SD card with pre-installed map? Just like the one Garmin sells? So that it can just ...
How to download and install GPS maps
I have GPS navigator and need to install new maps on it bu tI don't know how to download GPS maps as well as how to ...
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
Trying to buy this software for my Laptop but not sure where I can find better price for it. Microsoft site sells it ...
nuvi 650 sd card
I am in the US and considering buying the nuvi 650. I want to use it in other countries and understand that I can buy ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*