Logo
  Friday, May 27, 2016
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Acura GPS Update   
Looking to update my Acura GPS Maps. I have Acura for 5 years and GPS installed on is outdated now. I would like to refresh it with 2010 maps due to some maps being totaly wrong when I drive my Acura. Please let me know if I should talk to my dealer but I don't want to pay too much...

Post Response 
neetu kumar
08/25/2010
09:10:15 PM
acura gps
i need to know how to update 2004 mdx nevigation system.thnx

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 880 am
i accidently deleted all my data of the gps, in order to crash the gps to restore it cause it was messing up, and now i ...
GPS Karta
Looking for GPS Karta for my TomTom GPS unit. Travel to USA and need to update my GPS Karta with USA version of the GPS ...
Need free TomTom One XL latest Austalian map
Hi, can someone please advise me where I can get free Australian maps updates for my TomTom One XL GPS. Many Thanks
Tele-atlas GPS Maps
Ever since TomTom got Tele-Atlas, I can see more deals done by this company with many device's vendor. I mean Navteq is ...
Digitized maps in GPS
Hi everyone! I am new to GPS world. I need to know some details about digitized maps. How are the lat/long coordinates ...
For Golf Mapping Services
Another added feature for the GPS was to navigate the Golf course, they are used to know the distance of the Golf field ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*